Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Thoughts on UM since update?

I have seen some posts from people talking about how they think UM is over-powered in AQ as a "defender", but im wondering what peoples impressions of him are in normal story quests, or in AQ/Raiding as an attacker? I never really used him much before the update since he was pretty much weaksauce...so I dont have much to go on to compare.

I currently have him as an awakened 4* at r3...so I guess what im really asking is, is he worth investing into r4?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I love UM. Finally pulled him as a 4* earlier this week. Also happy he's had work done.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited February 2018
    As an attacker he's definitely far better than before. On attack, he's not overpowered, though. It's really the combination of some of his positive changes with the way AM specifically handles his sig, and then magnified on top of that by the fact that he gets 99/99 sig level in AM.

I would expect that unless if they are just asleep at the wheel, we will see a reduction in his AM sig level and an adjustment to him being considered "alone" in AM. It's certainly worse than the other bots they already made the sig level adjustments to.

To answer your question more directly, he isn't necessarily a no brainer if you have a handful of other options, but he's certainly a strong option if he's one of your best bots. Still a lot of other bots I'd rank over him, but I think you'd be happy with him if you do.