Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game continues while paused

Still running into this issue. Pause a fight and it seems to keep going on in the background. I paused a battle (doing special mission) and came back to find a bleed stack icon under my health and when I unpaused, it was at half health (started out full health). It also doesn’t help that it’s on the debuff duration mod path too.

This issue to occurs often enough in the arenas that I put it in auto fight before I pause it, but this is the first time I has happened in a special mission. I shudder to think what would happen if this as in AM.
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah it's happening here too on Samsung S7 Edge.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I have that problem occasionally on my iPhone SE.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Happens once in a while. Unpausing and pausing again fixes it.

Happens very rarely, so I just deal
  • Good news! In our next release we have a couple fixes for this issue. One if you pause at the start of the fight and another if you pause at the end of a special 3 animation.

If this is still happening after the next update, or if anyone knows of other cases where this issue occurs, please provide details and we'll do our best to get it fixed all together.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Cool. Thanks for the update!