Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who's better og prime or dinobot?

So this current deal seems pretty enticing but I'm wondering who is better all around and at high difficulty battles awakened og or awakened dinobot?
Thanks

Comments

• sonusonu Posts: 15
    og prime & Megatron for sure no doubt
  • If it matters my team I use is bludgeon, primal, soundwave, and prowl
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'd also want to single out one of Dinobot's useless uniqueness: block to armor break/ deal damage. Hell, no. To better yourself in the hard parts of the game, you are told to practice dodging every single incoming hit. Then comes this guy rotating a strange tail shouting 'hey wanna see duped strange refractor in action?'
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    OG. There is no competition.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Optimus Prime for sure
    Dinobot has more synergies but he's barely usable, only a few bots have armor and most of them have terrible armor, armor piercing only ignores a percentage of armor so it's just stupid. Armor break lasts too short, which makes his signature ability(that is already extremely bad) useless
    The only good thing about him is synergies: Beast Purification + Swordmasters
    If you don't have enough bots for his synergies or not a fan of him, take Optimus Prime up
  • I'm thinking Grimlock and Ratchet are best to bring with G1 Prime on AM trip.

Thoughts?

And yes OP, I agree that Prime is the better bot.
  • I'm thinking Grimlock and Ratchet are best to bring with G1 Prime on AM trip.

Thoughts?

And yes OP, I agree that Prime is the better bot.

Unless you need grimlocks purification, motormaster has the better synergy. 8% to attack helps you kill faster. 8% to armor only helps if you get hit, and ideally you aren't.

And to stay on topic, Prime by a mile.
  • Thanks for the input guys I am meow not gonna spend money on the deal which is good since the deal is the same price as kingdom come deliverance which I'm interested in getting
  • If it matters my team I use is bludgeon, primal, soundwave, and prowl

It does matter. In this team, Dinobot is much better. One on one comparison, OG is better however... if you were already using a team to activate both beast and swordmaster (with primal and bludgeon)... dinobot blows OG away EASY with the other 4 in team.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If it matters my team I use is bludgeon, primal, soundwave, and prowl

It does matter. In this team, Dinobot is much better. One on one comparison, OG is better however... if you were already using a team to activate both beast and swordmaster (with primal and bludgeon)... dinobot blows OG away EASY with the other 4 in team.

Needs one more Beast Wars bot for beast purification.
  • Ya I did some comparing and ya it was more beneficial to use dinobot over og
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Dinobot has bugged movement and isn't amazing, but he isn't terrible.

OG Prime is far superior in general