Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How good/fun is Hound ?

I don't expect Hound to be as good as Bonecrusher or maybe Drift but what do people think of him is he bad good what's he do that's awesome etc

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He has a cool SP2 animation and a long burn debuff that is effective against Pyrophobia mod

That's all I can say about him

Oh...and you can use him for away missions too!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Warriors see no bottom!
  • Fun to play. But hound is awful
  • Hound's a better bot than he gets credit for if you can make him work for you. If your playstyle fits his abilities, you'll have a decent time with him, but it seems he's definitely not most people's cup of tea.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    He has a cool SP2 animation and a long burn debuff that is effective against Pyrophobia mod

I wasn’t going to comment on the really old thread, but...

...pyrophobia mod. That brings back memories...
  • I still haven't seen his ballerina special! :lol:

Not a bad bot, but would not be my first choice for a warrior. I use him for ranged and "hit and run".
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I personaly think Hound looks cool that’s about it
    Well his synergies with Ironhide and MV1 Optimus is great
    But other than that I can’t see myself maxing Hound any time soon lol 😂
    dvgj6xyk93gd.png
    Don’t know if this is great or not just thought I’d post it I just got a perfect game with Hound he’s not as bad as he’s mentioned
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    dvgj6xyk93gd.png
    Don’t know if this is great or not just thought I’d post it I just got a perfect game with Hound he’s not as bad as he’s mentioned

Not related to topic , but that was stupid match-up, you've made in screen shot

I was so tired 😴 I was barley seeing straight half asleep
    I can’t fight with Mixmaster good at all
    edited December 2018
    @SparkShredder I thought you were my friend but your rotten to me 🙁
    I was trying to finish the arena before falling asleep I’m better at fighting with Hound than Mix Master
    dvgj6xyk93gd.png

Not related to topic , but that was stupid match-up, you've made in screen shot

Hound is the topic I think Hound is cool I was just sharing a perfect game I thought it was cool because I was almost asleep 😴
    edited December 2018
    Hound is just fine it’s all about shooting and dodging
    With his SP2 of course 😊
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    He’s absolutely unredeemable in my opinion.
  • Vavatron wrote: »

He's good for Anti-Evade but that's it. His Thicc belly isn't really flexible as a bot.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Vavatron wrote: »

He's good for Anti-Evade but that's it. His Thicc belly isn't really flexible as a bot.

I dunno if he's been buffed lately (as of 12.26.2018) but man o man i use him to take down 1000PI-advantaged
    - Windblade
    - Wheeljack
    - Kickback
    - Prowl
    - Skyfire
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Hounds signature is pretty funny to watch. The way he rolls around the arena likes literal ballerina never fails to impress me.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've had good luck with him. If you're good with Arcee/Mirage...ranged bots, he's good. He's one that you have to have a strategy. Personally I think he's better than his reputation states.
    Still needs a buff though. Bullets should hurt.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    I thought you were my friend but your rotten to me 🙁
    I was trying to finish the arena before falling asleep I’m better at fighting with Hound than Mix Master

Gosh! Guess I should have used an emoji to better convey what I meant ,anyway I was just kidding

Gosh! Guess I should have used an emoji to better convey what I meant ,anyway I was just kidding

Lol ok but it was a rude joke you called me stupid 🙁
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

I think he meant the match up was stupid not you, because the matchup is one weak bot and two extra strong ones
    Kitten wrote: »

I think he meant the match up was stupid not you, because the matchup is one weak bot and two extra strong ones

I wasn’t trying to make a stupid match up I wanted 4* points quick before I feel asleep I’m not good at fighting with Mix Master