Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This is how kabam cheat on us

Bugged Galvatron not repairing on SP-2 every time.
I m sick of this cheating.
I have already sent tickets many time but no one cares and no compensation for my Energon and healths at all.

How to fight with such bugged bots???

Hers the link to the fight for proof

https://youtu.be/CKdPpvOFric

Comments

• Pls kabam see how insane damage it does , no matter how good u are/or perfect u will fail .
    @Kabam Miike pls .
    And until this stupid bug is fixed i want 5000 health repair and revive for one bot .

And it would be better if u guys change this mod it is completely insane and don’t even work with perfect fight.
  • 30ecnn8ac3fc.png

Sir miike I will be very happy if u put an worthy reply . And not skipping this time with my losses
  • Also this mod makes things more stupid .
    One side u r suffering from Energon storm somehow you managed to charge SP-2 , but that 100% resistance(mod) make u go mad . Just like what’s going on man.
    The more long u hold sp-2 the double the damage and wait for the opening means u are already dead . !!!!!
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Yeah, the energon shield, the stun stackers. You are getting punished for dashing toward your enemy and attacking him. Completely the opposite of a K.O by decision. Darned if you attack, darned if you don't. This is getting ridiculous.
  • Man you're only L46 and have an R5. I'm doing something wrong...
  • Man you're only L46 and have an R5. I'm doing something wrong...

No lol , i just don’t play story much , i don’t have time for that ,just yet.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    If the level you are doing is too difficult for you to get past Galvatron without energon, perhaps you can try a lower AM to figure him out better then go back up? You can also ask the higher-ranked alliances in your alliance family how they are beating Galv.
  • Pure difficulty isn't the point of the post. It's that the mod is broken in favor of the opponent...youre supposed to heal with specials and it's not doing that consistently
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Not sure if you’re not supposed to get the health regen when connecting with a special during the special resistance or not. Only done it once and I didn’t receive anything, but then again, I also don’t receive health when connecting with a special during a non-special resistance cycle 100% of the time.

I don’t mind not causing any damage during the special resistance as long as I can receive the health restore. And get the Energon Storm off.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’m sure it’s not only broken specially for him right? It’s broken for everyone. Others have learnt how to deal with it. If it’s broken across the board, it’s “fair” in that sense. So I don’t see why Kabam should compensate him for anything when others are going through the same broken mod successfully. Kabam should still fix the mod so it works properly though.
  • It is the mod. It is broken for the whole lane. Honestly I have just given up on getting this fixed after multiple threads.

The heal is inconsistent. It doesn't matter what you do. Making sure to take the shock damage, hitting on all hits of the special, waiting for it to rain outside... No matter what you do, I've seen this heal trigger in any combination and then not trigger with the same conditions. It frequently does not trigger.

While we are on the subject, the shock damage on this mod does not trigger any "health threshold" abilities, such as Megatron's heal or MV1s death protection. This seems broken as well, but it doesn't matter, no one will address this just as before.
    Not to bring up an old thread, but wondering if this will be fixed in the next update. Hit Galvatron today with a S1, two S2s, and a S3 and didn’t heal on any of them. I connected on all (even had stun after the S1) and none were during special resist.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Not to bring up an old thread, but wondering if this will be fixed in the next update. Hit Galvatron today with a S1, two S2s, and a S3 and didn’t heal on any of them. I connected on all (even had stun after the S1) and none were during special resist.
    I don't think you heal on s1
    I also didn't even know this mod healed you when using s2 or s3 because I fail to read sometimes but for the first time I used s2 under the mod I did get healed
    Ahh, yeah, you’re right. No heal on S1. Though I should be getting heal on S2 and S3, but it’s only occurring some of the time. I’d say less happening than not happening. This last one, it didn’t heal at all.