Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How about some more Energon based deals?

Kabam offers cash deals including high end resources several times a week, but we see Energon based deals only about once a month.
I realize the need to make money, but Energon is supposed to be the premium currency in this game and many of us have large stores (both bought and earned) that we need a use for. My top squad has been stagnant since the Black Friday deals.
How about some more offers for T3B and T2A for Energon? And please, not the random crystals...

Comments

• Check the store today. Energon card is available for purchase. @Kabam Miike made it happen.

zc7pq77xce9s.jpeg
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Maybe I wasn't clear enough - I mean deals where you exchange energon for resources. Not deals to get more energon.
    Problem right now is that about all energon is good for is Bot crystals. I have plenty of 4* bots, but I can't get the T3B and T2A to advance. I'd like to be able to spend my energon for that.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Spotlight is usually a good source of T3B and T2A. I used to use energon to explore those until my bots were stronger. Also, just keep raiding for T2B and T1A to sell for T3B and T2A. It’s tedious but easiest in terms of skill requirement.