Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Issues with ROK sideswipe power gain

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I have a feeling the bots in ROK haven't been touched for fairness sake, but something about sideswipe's interaction with the power gain mod isn't quite right, and it's been bugging me.

The mod gains him a ton of power when he evades any attack with his agility buff...

The problem is, when he has his agility buff active, there are two instances where it functions incorrectly.

1) while agility is on if he blocks ranged attacks, he gains power equivalent to evading for each blocked attack even though he isn't evading them. Fire a volley while agility is active, you'll see exactly what I mean.

2) If you hit him with a special 3 (or any special) while his agility buff is on, he also gains power equivalent to evading every attack even though he is being hit by them. It is most noticeable on special 3, however.

Noticed both of these bugs while I was fighting him with drift yesterday. They don't happen 100% of the time, but often enough that they should be easily replicated.

Just thought I'd bring it to attention.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm hoping Hounds precision ammo fixes those evade issues
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm hoping Hounds precision ammo fixes those evade issues

It's not.

Read the two main issues. The bug occurs while agility is active and sideswipe either blocks or eats a special attack. Since precision ammo would have zero effect in either of these secnarios, it won't help.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just got around to trying ROK. I was wondering why Sideswipe kept gaining a bunch of power after blocking my ranged attack.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Yeah I noticed this one on my playthrough.