Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot nerfs/buffs

Many of the bots in the game are pretty balanced currently. But there are a few that one could consider broken and some that might not be so strong. What's you guys top need a nerf and top need a buff? I can think of a few off hand that need a nerf

Comments

• Options
    ElindralElindral Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Bonecrusher his bleed is ridiculous... if he is more than 200 points higher than you it is impossible to beat him... he bleeds you when he hits you and when you hit him and it procs a lotttt... how is that fair?
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Ugg these threads are cancer nerfs do no one good

As well as bots play completely different as 2* or r1 vs r3 ect

Mv1 is perfect example I thought he sucked at low rank once I hit r3 with him he's a whole different beast

Abilities increase with rank stats and crit rates ect
    Elindral wrote: »
    Bonecrusher his bleed is ridiculous... if he is more than 200 points higher than you it is impossible to beat him... he bleeds you when he hits you and when you hit him and it procs a lotttt... how is that fair?

Use a brawler they are designed to counter him if your using bots that crit a lot your gonna bleed a lot

This game is very centered around the bot class wheel and advantages and disadvantages.

Mcoc for example you can fight at class disadvantage with little problem here even fighting neutral gets challenging.
  • Options
    I dunno, the more I use him the more I think Ironhide is pretty insane. His heavy attack burn stacking combined with his S2 move just delete people.
  • Options
    JazzJazz Posts: 8
    Yes, Ironhide is the most annoying to fight against. Especially since I don't have him. That heavy which is already really fast and hard to dodge and S2 are OP.
    I dunno, the more I use him the more I think Ironhide is pretty insane. His heavy attack burn stacking combined with his S2 move just delete people.

Also the evasion guys, Sideswipe/BB/etc seem to evade much more when the AI uses them (even their unawakened versions). So it's damn hard to get a good combo plus they can then retaliate. They also evade some of the multihits within a special attack.