Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What will happen now that Bayformers are (fortunately) over?

According to one of Hasbro's Toy Fairs this year, the TF Cinematic Universe will end after the Bumblebee spin-off (did we even had a Cinematic Universe?), and replaced with a likely reboot after 2021. I know it's a long way there, but once the reboot comes, will the current Movieverse bots be replaced by the new ones? Or we will have 2 Movie Optimus, Bumblebees and Megatrons? @Kabam Miike did you guys knew about this? And what's going to probably happen to the current Movie bots?
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    The bots in the game are going to stay in the game. The beast wars series is long over and they are still in the game.

Why would the bots change? They're just gonna add new ones if the game is still around.

Or you can just continue to panic for the next 3yrs.

Don't rank up those movie bots until 2021, they might get reset after all... Lol
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    There’s plenty of IDW generations bots from the 2014 toy line, allot of combiner wars bots are still waiting to be added ( Chromia, Jetfire stunticons and areialbots Kabam, hint hint) Titans Returns and with the new Power of the Primes line, Kabams’ design team will be employed for a while.
  • Well g1 is also over but it characters are still in the game so I think that bayformers characters will be always in the game
  • I realize the movies lack some...well, good writing. But the design is awesome in my opinion. I think it gets more flack than it deserves. Pretty bummed about it ending without a proper closure. Was looking forward to Unicron. And how awesome wouldn't the insecticons look in the Bayverse!?

That actually begs the question. I wonder how much creative freedom Kabam have under the license. I realize that won't ever happen but could they for instance create a Bayverse Hardshell, despite it hasn't happened in the movies?