Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So about those daily missions...

Everybody can agree that they've become horribly dated, so here's a few thoughts.

T2C: dump the completion/exploration rewards (the gold and xp is a joke) and just spread the completion over the left lane bots and exploration over the right. And then add another (or two) higher difficulty lane(s) with the appropriate class essence payout(s) per fight. This way the grinding lanes and payouts match up to the rosters of the players.

T2B: basically the same as t2c

Sundays: Dump the t1c missions. Put in four single lane missions with completion rewards of 2,000 t1a, 500 t3b, 300 t2a, and a t3c box that gives 250 of a random class. The first three at 3 energy per node, the last at 4 per.

New dailies: Put in 2 gold dailies in the current style of the dailies. First (available daily) one at 2 energy per node, current (medium) bot strengths with the left side paying 500 per bot, right side 1.5k per bot. Completion and exploration rewards of 10 & 15k.

Second (available Sunday only) map uses 3 energy per node. Left lane bots rating 3-30, paying 5k per fight, and (completion) rewards of 30k. Right lane bots rating 5-50, 10k per fight, 60k for (exploration) rewards.

This also forces people to choose between gold or sparks (or use batteries) because the good ones all drop on a single day.

Comments

• larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    Agree the sunday missions are kinda pointless. I don't even remember doing them as a newbie. Either that or i must have prob done it like one time in my tftf life.

As for the t2c missions, i still do them. but only cos i know eventually i'll need more of them so i wanna stockpile. however like the other thread about t1a, i'm almost getting to the point i won't need to do them anymore since i get them from AM, and spotlight gives quite a few too.

It's a reliable source for t2c, but it does feel like a chore, with too limited rewards.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    The only change I'd make is to guarantee a full t2c at 100%. Whether that 250 essence for completion and 750 for exploration, or just giving a full t2c for exploration I don't care. But the fact that it's only 800 essence means I need 1.5 full energy bars to get 1 t2c. Give me a full one for 100% and then if I want let me grindnfor extra essence.