Home Bugs and Known Issues

Alliance chat issue

The alliance chat isn’t updating to the chat when I put something in. I have to swipe out and then it will show. Can it get fixed so I don’t have to swipe out every time I type something in chat?
Tagged:

Comments

  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    This is happening also in all the chat windows and causing battle groups communication issues.

  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,100
    oh... so it's not just me.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,466
    If you quit the app and open it again, it’ll be there. But that’s not really a feasible solution.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Darm0k wrote: »
    If you quit the app and open it again, it’ll be there. But that’s not really a feasible solution.

    Yep that seems like the only way it works for now but it gets pretty annoying constantly exiting and going back in.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,466
    Just to add, I would kinda be okay if these elements affected game play. Say a bot would pick up a burn stack if hit into the fire or the pillars being able to block a few ranged shots before breaking.

    But that probably wold also be too much. Rather they keep things simple.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,466
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just to add, I would kinda be okay if these elements affected game play. Say a bot would pick up a burn stack if hit into the fire or the pillars being able to block a few ranged shots before breaking.

    But that probably wold also be too much. Rather they keep things simple.

    Uh, this post was for another thread. Not sure how it got here. I wonder if a mod can delete this and the one mentioned.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just to add, I would kinda be okay if these elements affected game play. Say a bot would pick up a burn stack if hit into the fire or the pillars being able to block a few ranged shots before breaking.

    But that probably wold also be too much. Rather they keep things simple.

    Uh, this post was for another thread. Not sure how it got here. I wonder if a mod can delete this and the one mentioned.
    Not sure how to delete stuff. But pls make sure it’s the correct discussion next time. Thx

  • Yeah, the chat is breaking down more than usual. Making it impossible to recruit
  • I couldn't care about recruitment, however the ability to effectively communicate with my teammates has been crippled. Our sentences either disappear or are appearing several minutes after we reload the app, making any reasonable conversations just the opposite. Just one more unacceptable glitch in a game riddled with bugs. You're pushing your core gamers away, Kabam. Stability hasn't gotten any better either. Keep up the mediocre work guys. Pat yourselves on the backs for a job half-done.
Sign In or Register to comment.