Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Yay.. a 2 star bot raid event for a whole week...

body is required

Comments

• I'm reserving judgement until I see exactly what they do. At the very least it's "same bot" forge fodder for the 4*
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    its just forge fodder for those who will grind for it. its not like sharks though, 2star points are very low. best case its cheap and you get some 3star shards out of it, which is also forge fodder.
    I'm reserving judgement until I see exactly what they do. At the very least it's "same bot" forge fodder for the 4*

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    If nothing else, it will stop the pointless threads on releasing 2* bots.

Now we will just get threads on releasing 1* bots....
  • It kind of depends on how much the 2*s are... I mean if it's a rapid fire thing where you can grab a big stockpile of 2*s rapid fire, that's decent accelerated forging which is cool. But... I'm guessing it's probably worked out to where you have to raid constantly to get one or two of everything. So it would have been cooler if released a while ago, but like I said back when "where are the missing 2*s" threads were more popular... in the not too far off future nobody will care about max forging a 3* because you'll have moved on to 4*s (which can all be max forged, there's no missing 3*s). I'm pretty sure those days have come, so it's too delayed to be too cool (at least they are here for me).

I won't knock it too much though, at least they eventually provided a requested feature :P
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    why isn't there any info about that new arena? saw it displays as beast war and the mail says 'earn 4 star bots'
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »

Yes! We need these 1 star bots to max forge our newly acquired 2 star bots. :)
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    For me it'll just give me forge fodder and extra chip chances for next months bot.
    It's cool
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Yes! We need these 1 star bots to max forge our newly acquired 2 star bots. :)

TBH there is no reason not to have the full 1* roster in the game since people can't grind gold like we did before the October changes. It won't happen but I just find it funny.
  • Sabugen wrote: »
    body is required

I'm grateful for this. I want to get some bots to FL100.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I get 585 chips per raid, so at 2k chips per bot, I need 4 successful raids to get 1 bot. Not a big deal but not something I'm going to go crazy for. I'll be able to beef up my Ramjet and Waspinator forge levels and that's fine with me.
    i havent raided yet, seems pointless.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited March 2018
    Sabugen wrote: »
    i havent raided yet, seems pointless.

I'm raiding mostly for the raid store items. At first I was a little [Removed by Moderation] to see a 2* bot selling for 2k chips (they used to be 1k), but it seems they've also increased the per raid chip payout by more than double so it all works out.

Having 2 dailies is awesome, and I'm getting some low level forge fodder for free. Is this as good as shark week? Not even close. Is this a total disaster? Nah. It's a "down" week in the botm cycle and they've given us something to coast on.

No kudos for kabam (raid store is due a MAJOR overhaul), but no ranting or gnashing of teeth either.
  • LMAO! That triggered a warning? OK, how about "extremely upset"

In the dictionary for the offending word...

"slang : angry, irritated"
    yea the two items in raid store is a blessed upgrade. 3-4-5 would be better tho.