Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My 5 opinions on bots that's different than others

So hey guys it's me Bnty and here are my 5 opinions on bots that are different than others and here they are

1. I really like Ultra magnus

2. I dislike windblade

3. I find bonecrusher trashy

4. I don't like Hot rod

5. I prefer prowls 2nd special power over his 1st

And that's all folks leave a comment on which ones u agree with and disagree with and just know these are just my opinions so please don't be offended and thank you for taking the time to read this
Tagged:

Comments

• WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Why don’t you like Windblade?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I disagree with all your 5 points.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    My favourite thing is when people give opinions with no reasons as to why.

Interesting opinions. Would be more interesting with the rationale behind them.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Only true fans like Windblade because “we” the fans influenced her creation.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I have to agree with the 4th one, and sometimes the 1st one
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    1) UM is better after his buff but I generally don’t like the tactician bots

2) WB gets killed so easily but when she’s good, she’s really good (if she doesn’t get killed first).

3) agree

4) agree

5) depends on enemy bot. If they have an easily dodged SP, I will just bait their SP as usual then use SP2 for max damage.
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Bonecrusher is my favorite bot to fight with right now. The bleed debuff is just too vicious not to like. I dislike Hot Rod as well and Im indifferent about UM and Windblade. Prowl's SP1 is super useful to take other bots specials off the table.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    -I LOVE Ultra Magnus. Always have, even before the buff. I just like his design and him as a bot.
    -I dont have a 4* Windblade but when she's on certain mods I avoid her because she hits hard and it's sticks with you.
    -Not a fan of Bonecrusher either. MV1 takes him out without a challenge.
    -I hated Hot Rod but he was 1 of 2 of my only 4* bots at one time and I kept duping him. Once you get his playstyle down he's a solid bot.
    -Prowls specials are so versatile. He's my favs out by far. Great bot. That sp2 hit like...well, a shotgun. And we all know how awesome Shotguns are:)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This swarmed up comments quick lol
    And don't say I have a "bad" opinion cause people have different opinions say u don't like ketchup and someone says "that is a terrible opinion" #logic
    And this list was about my opinions that are different not the same
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    And don't say I have a "bad" opinion cause people have different opinions say u don't like ketchup and someone says "that is a terrible opinion" #logic

Not a single person said you had a bad opinion. They simply stated their opinions, just like you did.

When someone says they don't like ketchup, chocolate, or whatever... The next question from the person they are talking to is usually "Really? Why?"

Because they are interested in why you have that opinion.

#snowflake

Hmm didn't know that manthro
    Only MaxBebop insulted me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Only true fans like Windblade because “we” the fans influenced her creation.

@Bntyhntr3232_ How is this an insult? I don't like Windblade so I'm not a true fan, there's nothing wrong with this comment
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    edited March 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    My favourite thing is when people give opinions with no reasons as to why.

Interesting opinions. Would be more interesting with the rationale behind them.

#snowflake
    I couldn't agree more! One of the reasons I quit Facebook was all the posts making some general or vague statement that prompted anyone commenting to ask "Why", rather than the OP just including his 'why' in his first post.

I'm not really a fan of Windblade exactly. I never knew about her until I saw the Combiner Wars cartoon a short while before finding this game. But I have a 4* R4 Windblade and she is a frickin beast! Yeah, a bit low on health, but she beats some serious [Removed by Moderation] and her SP2 is on par with a lot of SP3s in terms of sheer damage! And then pair her up with Dinobot (got a 4* of him too!) and she is even more dangerous! I don't need to like a cartoon or comic book to like her on here.