Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rank up advice

Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Who to rank up?
aox6s2evjy8y.png
5lrqm3ldm4e4.png

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Prowl.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Rank up Prowl or else
  • TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 35
    Your Bonecrusher
  • Barricade. He pairs nicely with your megs. Prowl is great but he needs to be duped. Barricade doesn’t.
    Barricade. He pairs nicely with your megs. Prowl is great but he needs to be duped. Barricade doesn’t.

Your crazy if you think Prowl need to be duped to be good. The power gain from his sig is OK but his SP1 Power Drain is OP which makes him an offensive beast by quickly being able to deplete the opponents power bar thus controlling the entire battle.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Barricade.

I want to say it again if I had to: Prowl is underpowered or even useless when unduped.
  • XhibitA wrote: »
    Barricade. He pairs nicely with your megs. Prowl is great but he needs to be duped. Barricade doesn’t.

Your crazy if you think Prowl need to be duped to be good. The power gain from his sig is OK but his SP1 Power Drain is OP which makes him an offensive beast by quickly being able to deplete the opponents power bar thus controlling the entire battle.

I see reading isn’t one of your strong suits. I said prowl is great but he needs to be duped. I’ve got a r5 max forged prowl. His power gain is one of the best sig in the game. Your saying it’s just ok. Cocaine is a hell of a drug aye. His power gain paired with his specials is one of the reason he can stay on top of the power control fight. For that reason I said he needs to be dupe. If he isn’t duped you can still power control but it isn’t as effective as if he were duped.
    XhibitA wrote: »

I see reading isn’t one of your strong suits. I said prowl is great but he needs to be duped. I’ve got a r5 max forged prowl. His power gain is one of the best sig in the game. Your saying it’s just ok. Cocaine is a hell of a drug aye. His power gain paired with his specials is one of the reason he can stay on top of the power control fight. For that reason I said he needs to be dupe. If he isn’t duped you can still power control but it isn’t as effective as if he were duped.

I can read just fine. You said "he is great but NEEDS to be duped", he doesn't need to be duped to control the battle though, it just helps. That I can agree with. He is also not as powerful as Barricade but to that point, his ability to control power faster than Barricaid makes him more useful in my book.