Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to get champ info

Is there any thread or option that i can see champions ability and info.i want to see the info of waspinator and mixmaster but unable to know it also i want to see soundwave ability.
Cam you start a thread where we can see champions ability and info

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Cause in Alliance mission i did not understand what is resistance,waspinator lives, and also resistance is of two type green and red whatever it is.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Waspinator Lives, other than being one of the most hilarious shout outs I've seen in the game, seems to be a straight-up revive activated upon otherwise KO. I'm assuming leveling it up grants more HP when revived, but I've only fought one so I'm not sure.
    Soundwave's ability is more of a mystery since I haven't faced him, but from what I can tell it's basically an attack reflector, sort of a "why are you hitting yourself?" kind of thing
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Yeah some thing i did not understand i fight with waspinator 2 times in map1 difficult 10 but dont understand his ability and sound wave heavy and his dog come out and shoot dont understand what it is