Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Weapon of Mass Consumption

An Insecticon has arrive on New Quintessa, and Megatron is on the hunt for him! His voracious appetite will consume everything in his way, and it’s up to you to get to him before Megatron finds use of Kickback’s special abilities to amass the Army that he’s been waiting for!

How long do we have to defeat Megatron and his plan for domination of New Quintessa?

Well, that’s a battle that might go on for eternity, but this spotlight missions will start March 15th at 10am Pacific Time, and goes until April 12th at 10 am Pacific Time.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Are the Rewards the Same?

We’ve updated the rewards for the Hard Difficulty! We’ve upped the amount of Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence you can collect to 5000, and introduced 2500 Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence!

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Kickback Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
1000x Kickback Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Bronze Kickback Relic
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3000x Kickback Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

5000x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Silver Kickback Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
2500x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
5000x Kickback Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

Completion:

Ch1-
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 750
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 750

Ch2
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 6500
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000

Ch3
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 10000
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2250
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000

Act - Premium Bot Crystal x 5, Tier 2 Alpha Essence x 2000, Tier 3 Basic Spark x 1

Mastery:

Ch1
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 1000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000
Kickback Chips x 3000

Ch2
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 2000
T2 Alpha Spark Essence x 1500
Kickback Chips x 5000

Ch3
Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence x 3000
Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 2500
Kickback Chips x 8000

Act - Gold Kickback Relic, Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal Shards x 1000, Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Superior Bot Crystal x1

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Still giving out superior bot crystals for expert? Super lame!
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Superior 3* crystal! Oh joy -.-
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Great upgrades in rewards but Not superior crystal again!!!!!!!!!
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    can we get an episode in expert with 100% t2c ambush again like 2 specials ago? that was very helpful
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    March 15th to April 12th? That's not even a month whereas we have 5 weeks in the current one.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Updated hard mode rewards but not expert rewards? You don't need you change much in expert to make it enticing, just change the superior crystal to a 4* crystal(or better yet add 4* shards as mastery rewards similar to chips: 300 for ch1, 700 for chap 2, 1k for ch3)
  • larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    Thank you for the hard mode rewards update. @Kabam Vydious
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Great to see hard SM rewards updated... for expert, please change the superior crystal. If you don’t want to give a full 4* crystal, at least give 4* shards. You have 1000 4* shards for exploring hard, how about 1500 4* shards for exploring expert?
  • Wow Hard rewards are so nice.
    New players gonna love it. So happy about it.
    This satisfy many players.
  • What does the kickback Relic looks like and what does it do?
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    It’s poop
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Raid chip relics? Who has time to equip those for only 10% more chips?

You guys really need to do something about all these relics; come up with a loadout system or something. I can barely remember to switch them for AM, arena, and Spotlight.

These are pretty forgettable though and not worth the trouble to equip. Unless you plan on adding a lot more things to the raid store (hint, hint).
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    There’s no dialogue in the last chapter on medium difficulty.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Go big or go home...I'm going for the 4 star
  • ShockShock Posts: 5
    I think theirs a bug with the spotlight mission in expert difficulty, it's chapter 2 mission 1 the evade path. The MOD on that path says 20% to evade range attack but when the fight starts they have a melee evade buff.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    I had all the npc storyline dialogue missing for chapter 3.1, anyone else have the same problem?
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Just finished chapter 3.2 and had zero dialogue there as well. I also noticed none of the bots have mods anywhere in chapter 3 except for the bosses. This is on Hard lvl btw.
  • Same here, no mods in 3.2 hard.
    There are some in 3.2 expert
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What are the hardest mods in expert? Is there a Focused Frenzy mod? I also heard Megatron is a pain. How hard is he?
  • Nothing really complex so far regarding the mods. Some like critical damage require to be cautious, though.

Megatron is tough, with its rotating blocks and energon thing, but nothing unbeatable.
  • None of the bosses are terrible. Megatron is probably the worst with cycle resist, energon shield, and stagger. Just be patient and expect him to heavy spam. Once you've adjusted to the mods he's not hard at all. (you'll be sidestepping A LOT)

For the first time ever (in my opinion) the mod combinations make it challenging and fun and aren't sadistically cruel.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Easy kill by doing nothing
  • Incoming BC nerf!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Incoming BC nerf!
    Please don't :'(

• Hey Everybody,

We're just pushing a fix for the missing Dialogue in the Spotlight Mission. It should be fixed for everybody in the next hour at the latest.
  • VNR wrote: »
    Salut a tous,
    Je suis très très déçu que le niveau s’arrête a 50, que le jeux devient très répétitif, si vous pourriez réfléchir a donné de l'innovation dans le mode arène et raid, je joue a transformers depuis sa création et bien sur il y a eu des évolutions mais depuis quelque temps très déçu des events comme celles des bots rare 2 étoiles est intéressant pour ceux qui démarre le jeu mais pour moi c'est très décevant.
    J'étais satisfait de la boutique pendant l'events des bots rare et malheureusement très déçu que vous maintenez pas 2 offres par jour, et j'aurai aimez que vous proposé 2500 alpha 2 par semaine systématiquement,
    Dans l'espoir que vous trouverez le moyen de remotiver les joueurs présent depuis la création du jeu.

Cordialement,

TEAM VNR

For the non French speaking public courtesy of Google...

Hi everybody,
    I am very very disappointed that the level stops at 50, that the game becomes very repetitive, if you could think gave innovation in the arena and raid mode, I play transformers since its creation and of course there had evolutions but for some time very disappointed events like bots rare 2 stars is interesting for those who start the game but for me it's very disappointing.
    I was satisfied with the shop during the rare bots events and unfortunately very disappointed that you hold no 2 offers a day, and I will love that you offered 2500 alpha 2 per week systematically,
    In the hope that you will find the way to motivate the players present since the creation of the game.
This discussion has been closed.