Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Not getting pre-reg optimus despite being over level 10

PootisBearPootisBear Posts: 1
edited April 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
For whatever reason I have received my pre register bumblebee reward but I have not received optimus despite the fact I have actually surpassed level 10. Both my linked accounts are tied to the email I pre registered with so I really don't get what's going on. Any help from support would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    @PootisBear these should show in your in game mail. I believe there should be two different messages in your inbox for the per-registration rewards. You may need to close the app, then from your menu swipe to close recently opened apps. Go ahead then and open the game again. If you still do not see the in game mail with your rewards, please contact our support team in game for additional help as the moderation team does not have access to in game accounts.

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
This discussion has been closed.