Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So

I finished expert mission one chapter one, got my rewards , went back to mission menu, and says I Haven't completed it. My energy is gone, I got the energon still, but now I have to play it again... For what? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Spark @Kabam Miike .. I'll load pics. I'm not gonna send a support ticket to get some bs "well look into it" until I have a response from you guys. This is ridiculous.. first few hrs of new spotlight already bugged. Cmon man

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    y3sc2tg92zdo.png

s5ww4ongt5r2.png
    Explain this pls

I mean, I'll be more than happy to be double rewarded.. so if you guys wanna take your time, then I'll say the heck with it and get double ae pts and double energon rewards... So, it's on yall
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    You know you are looking at hard mode missions and you said you finished expert... Right?
    I've exited out of the game and restarted, exited out of the mission and all.. as you can see my energy is depleted, and it still says I'm in the mission.. so I'll gladly exploit this over n over ;) Orr .. or.. y'all could take swift action?
    Well then, you're right. But weird thing is I'd restarted the same mission and it said I had 2% completion, so, either restarting fixed it, or my game bugged out for a minute. Carry on, nothing to see here lmao
This discussion has been closed.