Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TEAM VNR

bonjour a tout les joueurs, je souhaite recruter 6 joueurs pour complété mon alliance, je demande une autonomie (avoir un comportement adulte et responsable,faire au mieux pour participer quotidiennement, prévenir quand vous ne pourrez pas être présent et surtout de dialogué lors des missions d'alliance) avoir au moins des bots 4 étoiles rang 30 pour être en capacité a géré MAP 3 difficulté 5, nous sommes une alliance française mais ne somme pas contre de jouer avec des joueurs international a condition qu'ils communiquent en anglais, nous passons par le site de conversation LINE, mon identifiant pour me contacté est vnr1, nous sommes pas contre de fusionner avec une alliance qui serait constitué du même nombre de joueurs qui nous manque a savoir 6 joueurs pour être au complet.

Hello to all the players, I want to recruit 6 players to complete my alliance, I ask for autonomy (to have an adult behavior and responsible, to do the best to participate daily, to prevent when you can not be present and especially to dialogue during missions alliance) have at least bots 4 stars rank 30 to be in capacity managed MAP 3 difficulty 5, we are a French alliance but do not sum up against playing with international players provided they communicate in English, we let's go through the conversation site LINE, my login to contact me is vnr1, we are not against amalgamating with an alliance that would be made up of the same number of players we miss to know 6 players to be complete.