Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The eternal struggle for GOLD

You guys (Kabam) just want us to spend energon on gold don't you?

no problem on the sparks. Ore is something of an issue, but only because it needs to be sold to get more of the shiny gold stuff.

So my options are let my hard earned overstock expire or spend energon on GOLD because the demand for gold is ridiculous compared to the availability of it.

Oh and trust me, i grind arena often, but you guys limit the amount of arena crystals that can be gotten as well.

This is ridiculous. Shame on you for not having a decent solution to this. Also gold crystals have a severely weak drop rate which you don't advertise for any decent quantities of gold.

96lnm7g3qb8a.jpg

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    yeah I'm suffering massively on this as well, it's not cool at all!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah they always have a way of limiting one resource to keep us stuck.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Sell them sparks.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Sell them sparks.

Do u seriously think selling t1 basic and my t1 alpha will give me enough to use all my t2 alpha and t3 basic. Do some proper math, because that’s not even close.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Kabam please consider a Gold Realm Event like in MCOC. It takes a ridiculous amount of gold to rank up a 3-4* bot. Even ranking up 2* to forge them breaks the bank.