Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Favorite Warrior

DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Favorite scout: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4292/favorite-scout#latest

So for no other reason other than interest I want to know the general public's favorite bot (unfortunately I'm limited to only 10 poll options) so ill be doing this by class. How this works is every 3 days (yes I changed the times) i'll make a poll containing all bots in a specific class, when all classes have a favorite I will pick the top bot of that class for a final poll which will determine the most liked bot currently in game.

Favorite Warrior 48 votes

Bludgeon
25%
MegaKuppCakeFaithz17Gunz0AAGZ0921DrShotgunInsanecloudWinterBlazeAri_EllisAlphaBrianUnknownShadow2021Bntyhntr3232_Scone 12 votes
Hound
0%
Arcee
12%
TyberiousSabugenTheBeastInsideBlack_ThoughtVavatronmagnusprime777 6 votes
Hot Rod
12%
EnralurJoker69dtorreskaterRipclawBumblebee_StingsFirebot 6 votes
Drift
18%
French_BakerBeerguzzlerNick_80SupraliminalKabam CustosANCIENTNEMESIS1NinjaHunterXDeymonKillerMegaStrikers 9 votes
Bonecrusher
29%
WraithTrailbreaker77KillMasterCMallowmanhoolienweeMufc14ReworkSonerbabaBarricade1776AnakinPrimeBiomechronBumblebee254AlcethNegan13 14 votes
Sharkticon Warrior
2%
Kabam Vydious 1 vote
Tagged:

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bludgeon
    Wow no love for the others lol.
    Hot Rod is a close second for me just because I've duped mine so many times he's a solid fighter.
  • Arcee
    Arcee!
  • Drift
    Bludgeon is like the worst warrior without swordmaster synergy lol, very puzzling early votes. Drift is much better WITH swordmaster (hence my vote). Bonecrusher and Arcee would be fighting it out if they deleted swordmaster tomorrow.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Bludgeon
    Bludgeon and Bonecrusher. I just love to see my opponents bleed just for looking at me wrong.
  • Sharkticon Warrior
    I like sharks.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Hot Rod
    Hut rud of course
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I would also like to know, since I recently got 3 new warrior bots. I'm only missing Hot Road and Sharkticon
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Dinobot
  • Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher, hands down. Favorite bot in the entire game. Gotta love that hatred!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bludgeon
    No one likes Jabba the Hutt?
  • Bonecrusher
    It's all about the bleed!
  • Drift
    For no other reason than I just dig that sweet samurai aesthetic. :)
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher. Bleeds everywhere!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2018
    Bludgeon
    "I will pick the top bot of that class for a final poll which will determine the most liked bot currently in game."

Forget it, I'll finish it for ya. OG Prime is currently the most liked bot in the game
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Bludgeon
    I tried RoK...Bludgeon is the only one that did decent dang to mixmaster