Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will We be able to get the bot of the month as a5*

As per the title. With the introduction of 5* will we be able to grind for that bot. If so what does the chip count look like and will there be an increase to how many chips we can earn?

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kabam miike already stated that more info about 5* will be released next week. Be patient.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Like DonApis said, we'll have to wait for next week to find out for sure. What I would say is that 5* bots are being added as further endgame content for people who have lots of maxed 4*s, so it's unlikely they'll make it much easier to get a 4* as a result, otherwise they'd just be adding 5*s and moving all the goalposts. With that in mind, I'd suspect they'll either be unobtainable during monthly events, or their chip requirement will be so high that they're inaccessible to all but the very top players. I'd guess that lucky crystal pulls are gonna be the way to pick up 5*s, and upgrade materials will act as the soft cap on progression.

Again, we won't actually know anything for sure until next week, I'm just theorising based on the little bits that we actually have been told.
  • Only through 5* crystals.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    No don’t think so.. likely will be very hard to obtain