Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ipad or New Android

I just tried playing this game on my wife's 4 year old Iphone and it looks 1000X better than my 2 year old android. She suggested getting an Ipad to play the game rather than getting an Iphone just for the game. I'm also due for an upgrade on my phone so I'm looking at either Ipad or upgraded Android.

Does anyone have any good suggestions? Does anything with an I in front of it just run the game better or would a new Android be sufficient? Any Kabam guys want to throw in your opinions/expertise, that would be great too!

Comments

• xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Android wise the graphics are hit and miss and something related to kabam as different phones using the same chipset do have significantly different graphics. Getting one with the latest isn't a guarantee either. Example: S8+ snapdragon on android 7 looks same as iPhone. S9+ with a newer snapdragon on android 8 looks bad.

Input wise iPad pro has the lowest input latency and apple is ahead of android for input latency in general.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Cool. Thanks for the info!