Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Decrease Galvatron's power

Galvatron is very strong, I know that time ago he was weak but the last buff they gave him in the last update was a disheartening polish, really he has to be a strong bot not as strong as this one now. So a decrease would be welcome

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Galvatron is fine right now.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Do you mean his overall strength or his power gain from Will of Unicron?
  • Nothing wrong with him.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    He's certainly not stronger than Ironhide, so there is no reason to nerf him
  • Right now he's as he should be. Nothing needs buffed or nerfed.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Why would you want him to be weaker!?!?@?@?@?!?! That's insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Delete this post! He is perfect! ;-).
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Rework wrote: »

lol, not stronger than Ironhide. You're funny.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

Well... I consider them about equal, although I give Ironhide the nod for burn debuffs.

You can argue that is also a weakness, since damaging debuffs have many counters.

Galvatron just does massive damage and has nice perks when will of Unicron triggers.

In the end, I still say they are virtually even. It's all about preference
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Manthro wrote: »

Well... I consider them about equal, although I give Ironhide the nod for burn debuffs.

You can argue that is also a weakness, since damaging debuffs have many counters.

Galvatron just does massive damage and has nice perks when will of Unicron triggers.

In the end, I still say they are virtually even. It's all about preference

I agree they are easily equal in damage output but different. Galvatron has the edge in melee damage, a purely melee S1 to help against energy resistances, and dark burn which ignores armor and doesn't trigger certain effects. I prefer Galvatron these days.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    guys, I was trolling.

But in the spirit of debate, I think Ironhides only real "burst" damage is his sp2, which on an unduped IH isn't that good (unless it's the AI). Galvatron can have some massive burst damage with his charges and sp1 and his sp2 and 3 can hit for some big damage. I also think the power gain and unstoppable from his sig is awesome.

I know Ironhide can be good, but I rate him as the worst demo bot (for me). On about par with Waspinator I think, maybe just below.