Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Next bot if possible

My bot suggestion is Jazz from G1 or the movie-verse
His class:tech

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They already planned who to add next so there's no point of making this thread
  • Options
    PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    They are adding wheeljack next dude
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    How do you know?
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758

coz his name sounds like one who does know.. searching through the game files perhaps?
  • Options
    Plus, Wheeljack has been mentioned before in a Story Mission.
  • Options
    Yaniv1978Yaniv1978 Posts: 25
    Sentinel prime!
  • Options
    PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    I am not sure guys! The reason I said next is wheeljack is cuz some random people say that
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The next Bot will definitely be a Tech because new releases follow the Class Wheel (or at least they have recently): Primal (Brawler), Hound (Warrior), Kickback (Scout)....so next in line is Tech.

I was thinking it would be from the Beast Wars family (maybe Scorponok or Blackarachnia) because Waspinator has very little company vs. Rhinox, Primal and Dinobot but if Kabam wants to release one Beast Wars character from each class first then Rhinox is already a Tech....so the only other option that leaves is maybe Wheeljack as a Tech??
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT JAZZ!?!?
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115

He is the second in command of the G1 autobots (or the bayformers even). Megatron has Starscream here, Prime should have his second here. He has more personality and style than most of the other bots featured. I know personality doesnt factor in this game (perhaps with synergies it could). Read into him. Hes the head of the 'special ops' division. That makes him kind of an all-around secret agent/ninja/super-bad dude. He deserves to be here as much (or more) than many of the bots featured here already. That's why I keep tirelessly pushing for him and why others ask for him as well.
    His day will.come.
    zwq6iz07mvoz.jpg
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    sabre_777 wrote: »

He is the second in command of the G1 autobots (or the bayformers even). Megatron has Starscream here, Prime should have his second here. He has more personality and style than most of the other bots featured. I know personality doesnt factor in this game (perhaps with synergies it could). Read into him. Hes the head of the 'special ops' division. That makes him kind of an all-around secret agent/ninja/super-bad dude. He deserves to be here as much (or more) than many of the bots featured here already. That's why I keep tirelessly pushing for him and why others ask for him as well.
    His day will.come.
    zwq6iz07mvoz.jpg

I believe Jazz will be next, hopefully PotP, he should most likely be a tech but there is a chance he’ll be scout because they did tactician twice in a row with dinobot and megatron. BW Scorponok would also be great for April too since he’s a tech related bot and he was also mentioned in the Optimus primal spotlight