Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Decepticon heal synergy Ideas !!!

Its the must needed synergy in game now .
As because not many people run the AM or spot light with bots who can’t stand long in the fights.
Moreover all players use the basic beta bots to fight all kinda fight. So the variation are likely to none.
Its time that decepticons should be feared and their synergy should be like Ratchet and OG prime .

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    As because not many people run the AM or spot light with bots who can’t stand long in the fights.
    Moreover all players use the basic beta bots to fight all kinda fight. So the variation are likely to none.
    Its time that decepticons should be feared and their synergy should be like Ratchet and OG prime .

I use a decepticon team for AM and expert spotlight and RoK. I manage really well... they have some awesome synergy.

I use CW Mega, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream and then whoever else - Galvatron if I don't need to fight BC, Grimlock if I do or Windblade if it's evasion mods. That's for expert and RoK.

In AM I use Mega, Soundwave and Shockwave.
  • DaveJL wrote: »

I use a decepticon team for AM and expert spotlight and RoK. I manage really well... they have some awesome synergy.

I use CW Mega, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream and then whoever else - Galvatron if I don't need to fight BC, Grimlock if I do or Windblade if it's evasion mods. That's for expert and RoK.

Yea but u still don’t have any healing synergy!!!
    And and about ROK we don’t have many players that can pull off ROK just with Decepticon.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    You don't need to have healing synergy to do well in AM. Decepticon or not. As said above, they have some great synergies already.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

Yea but u still don’t have any healing synergy!!!
    And and about ROK we don’t have many players that can pull off ROK just with Decepticon.

I've never once needed healing synergy though. I've managed really well without it - and I don't play at low level - I'm in SPRKW.

I managed RoK without it, although I used about 3k energon. I could have done it in less but I was experimenting on a few fights, mainly Mirage and Bonecrusher.