Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Daily Deals

So, about a month ago, the price of the {T3C crystal and 7500 T2A essence} deal was dropped to $50, and with the addition of 5*s next month, people are going to be needing T3As to rank these 5*s to rank 3, 4, and 5, as well as people wanting to rank up their 4*s who won't have 5*s immediately...

So I'm going to say that a T3C crystal is worth about $35 right now, and a T2A spark is worth around $20, based on the most recent deals (the T2A card was $30 for 2 T2A, almost half spread over a month's time)

So, I'm thinking the daily deals should be updated to include 500 T3C essence (1/20th of a T3C) and 1000 T2A (1/10th of a T2A), at current values being worth around $3.75 together. Add to that the stuff that's already in them (worth maybe $1 at most), and they'd actually be worth buying. It would be a fine way to add revenue to the game, while making these resources more available incrementally, or to those who don't have a lot to spend... I know a lot of guys never spend because they just don't have $50, but a piece of that for $5 is doable.

You guys have done a similar thing with T4C in MCOC, and I think with the new changes, this would be a great time to bump the daily deals up somewhat.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited March 2018
    I know that I, with the current resources offered in the daily deal, haven't bought more than one or two in the last few months, and will not be buying any in the future... If they are bumped to include T3C and T2A essence, I will be buying a couple every week to get my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th R5s, and to rank up my 5*s when I get them :)
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    more affordable T3C deals please!!
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    So, talking with my alliance mates, we actually think that the t2c should be increased and t3c essence added to daily deals, more in line with the availability of resources in the recent update...

So, add like 1500 t1a, 1 t2c, 250 t3c essence, 250 t2a, 500 t3b, and I think they'll be selling like hotcakes.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    I will give kabam my Starbucks money for better daily deal lol. Need to give up the other place anyway