Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Kabam, any plans for some sort of API?

Hi Kabam,

It would be super useful for alliance organizers to have access to some sort of API hooks into the game, restricted to your profile and what you can access in your alliance. It would make for a handy way to check on Alliance members Total Power rating, their 3 best bots, etc.

We would be able to do all kinds of things if we had access to that information. We could create charts, tables, etc that would allow us to organize and keep track of alliance member progression.

Any thoughts or plans on this?

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Don't see that happening best bet is use line or some communication app have each member make album with bot screenshots ect
  • Options
    FrobonesFrobones Posts: 7
    At the very least, a web interface that we can log in with our kabam credentials that displays the information.
  • Options
    Hi

I would find very useful as well to get access to at least a simple API that would return a json for
    * my resources (gold, Oregon, ore, sparks, ...)
    * my mods and bots (with their characteristics and current specs)
  • Options
    Hahaha! They can't get their ads to work properly, they can't adress the constant crashing, and they patch-and-pray for some semblance of stability. Somewhere in that mess, they're supposed to create an option to cross-reference alliance members' stats? How about a way to track app crashes, errors, login failures? That way we could take that info to Kabam every time we needed to file a report. Of course, that would prove several "theories" correct, and the scales would be tipped to the players...