Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[•DRK•] Dark Brotherhood: Recruiting

The Dark Brother is looking to pull in one new recruit. We are a strong, dedicated, and very organized alliance with an average player retention of 8 months. We hold a spot in the top 45 for AM and we placed 37th this past week and will continue to work our way into the top 10.

Our bot requirements are that you must have at least 3 x R4 4* bots in your roster. We do require Line chat as well.

If you are looking for a new family please DM me on Line @ xhibita.

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I can see you folks lurking in the shadows wondering what it must be like to be a part of the Brotherhood. The temptation to follow us is strong. Feed your curiosity and walk with us down this dark path.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I admire the dedication in your alliance but my bots don't qualify.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I admire the dedication in your alliance but my bots don't qualify.

If you have Line hit me up. We have pulled in under qualified folks before to help them. This was especially true when running Map 2. It's a little more complicated running Map 3 though but we can chat about where your at now if you want to. I can't guarantee anything but either way you would gain a solid contact you could utilize if you had questions regarding the game.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Hey, thanks for the offer. I was actually thinking you may have said something like that.

I have had some device issues over the last week. I got a new device but it has given me unstable game play so I am waiting on something different now. I actually don't have Line but I see you guys filled the spot already anyways but that's okay. Maybe in the future when we see how things play out with 5* bots and 4* bots becoming more common. I might do some ranking up soon, ending up with three 4* at 3/30.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Have you not heard of the dark brotherhood?
    edited April 2018

You should join. You'll fit right in ;)

Besides, we are looking for a new player for after this week's AM. Hit me up if any of you are interested.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited April 2018
    XhibitA wrote: »

You should join. You'll fit right in ;)

Besides, we are looking for a new player for after this week's AM. Hit me up if any of you are interested.

Noooooo haha just like the slogan ColdA is my home ;) until I become too good and move up lmao
    Either way we are recruiting so thanks for bring this back to the top