Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5 Star Bots Color

What color will the 5-star bots have?
The 1-star bots, green.
The 2-star bots, bronze.
The 3-star bots, silver.
The 4-star bots, gold.
Tagged:

Comments

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Purple. The game files had purple frames since the early days.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Violet
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Indigo?
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I'll drop this here...

i0picsfol67d.png
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    XhibitA wrote: »
    I'll drop this here...

i0picsfol67d.png

Looking like 6* bots are in the future

Since mods are square borders, one can infer the black w red bot color could be 6*. Am I mistaken?
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Remmie wrote: »

Looking like 6* bots are in the future

Since mods are square borders, one can infer the black w red bot color could be 6*. Am I mistaken?

I think that's an plausible assumption.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I just quit MCOC over 6 Stars... I need to just stop playing games all together.
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I just quit MCOC over 6 Stars... I need to just stop playing games all together.

Can I ask, in all seriousness, why you would quit a game over something like that? I'm pretty new to this type of game, so could you please explain why 6* characters would make you want to stop playing a game?
    edited March 2018
    OP7842 wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »

Can I ask, in all seriousness, why you would quit a game over something like that? I'm pretty new to this type of game, so could you please explain why 6* characters would make you want to stop playing a game?

It felt like the goal post just kept shifting. Imagine you completed super hard content to win a rare and exclusive 5 star bot. Then you invest everything in him and level him, max his signature level, forge him to the max. He’s perfect! Then suddenly 6 Stars bots are announced and that rare prized champ isn’t available.

For those of us that like RP, if feels like our investments are depreciating, eventually to the point that they become (by design) worthless.

A simple change to the gameplay mechanic, allowing 4 Stars bots to forge to maximum level and ultimately unlocking a Fifth Star would eliminate the problem, allowing players to carry prized champs forward into new and more challenging content. Also, priviois purchase would feel like cash in the bin. Instead, they would still feel like an investment along the way.

And i believe it would likely have minimal impact on the bottom line for Kabam because player turnaround would slow enough (particularly whales) which would easily counter any effective reduction of feature bot crystal sales.

I love these games, but watching my bots enivitably expire become depressing. Depressing to the point that rolling a 6 star crystal doesn’t fill the void left by the 5 star champ you’re still mourning.
    ...should have read:

Also, previous purchases wouldnt feel like cash in the bin. Instead, they would feel like a worthwhile investment along the way.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    ^yeah that is why it's good not to play it too seriously.. need to know when to go chill.. and when you should go serious (like current featured bot month which to go all out, which to skip).. and spending too much $$ on any mobile game is just plain stupid to begin with.. set a limit for yourself each month and NEVER exceed that limit. Else for sure you will feel burnt out by your spending and quit even sooner once what you buy becomes worthless. Leave those for rich players.. they don't mind doing it due to their vast disposable income.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Maybe Diamond Borders