Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

So apparently my thread was wrong....

And asking what bot was gonna be next wasn't in any way "constructive"
Not cooldbs4cjosdr7r.png
Can I ask how this is any different from the other dozens of posts on here?

Comments

• Options
    That's really weird. As you said, it's just like all the other posts out there, except your was brilliant. Reeeeeeally sucky response.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I wouldn't take this personally. I'm pretty sure Porthos has no idea that @Kabam Miike does cheeky posts like this and just closed it down because they thought it was nonsense.

Mike will clear it up.
  • Options
    Yep. I'll clear this up, but also, please remember that because there are other threads on the subject, we should try to use them whenever relevant. That may not have been the case this time, but just a friendly reminder.

Also, let's try and remember that we shouldn't be addressing Threads towards the Team, Company, or Moderators, and to keep things on topic as well!

As for the original question... I'm not saying anything yet!
  • Options
    While you're at it, please issue them a sense of humor. His thread was hilarious. There's a lot of garbage/annoying threads they can work on cleaning up first.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I appreciate it Miike. You guys need to understand that in all forums there's always one or 2 moderators that rise ahead of the group due to activity on the forums, good nature and general interaction with the players. In this case it's you...a perfect example is how you responded to my post. You responded in a way of a game moderator vs the response I'd expect from an old man telling kids to get off his lawn.
    As for threads addressing the powers that be...there's dozens of them, many every single day. I thought this was pretty on topic, just a more creative way of addressing something we get excited about instead of another poll.
    I'll be 42 in a few days. I'm a submarine veteran, ex body guard, and currently a truck driver. Not only was I scolded like a child, my post was edited then the door slammed on it.
    Not a great way to win friends or keep players...just sayin.
  • Options
    All of that being said, I'm really hoping for a new set of wheels;)
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I second the wheels
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Wheels as in Wheeljack?
  • Options
    Yes.
    My original post is still up, but closed. It says "I need advice!! (title edited by moderator)"
  • Options
    I'd just like to chime in here, @DrShotgun, and from one vet to another (go Army ;) ), say thank you for your service :)