Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Relics

Im sure it has been posted before. Or maybe not. But I was wondering if there is an easier way to organize and place relics out in base. Where the relics are held is all disorganized and jumbled together it makes it a pain to get the ones you want out. Very time comsuming. Maybe put a button in to auto place your best relics for which ever even your doing?

So if I go to do alliance mission, at the screen where I pick my bots, throw a button there to auto assign relic placement that maximizes % boots for alliance mission. Same deal for spotlight/raids/arena. Just have a button at the bot selection screen.

Just an idea :)

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That's a really good idea
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think there was a suggestion to set something up where you choose what relics you want for which game mode and it auto-switches when you do them. Very similar to your idea, but one less step. I'm fine with either as both make it better than what it is now.
  • Agreed.
    We definitely need a menu where we can configure which relics we want to use for each game mode, and a button selector to switch between the confs.

(The selection could be made automatically, but it would make things too easy for people who usually forget to change the relics)
  • Lol do you guys want it to wipe your behind too? What a lazy generation.Q10
  • It's not about being lazy.
    I have 36 relics. They are all unsorted, and unsortable.
    Changing a relic, when it does cause a game crash (yes, it occurs once a day for me, when a notif occurs at the same time I would say), takes at least 5sec.
    Which I (should) do at least 15 times a day, for 3 relics.

The process is all but user friendly and efficient.
  • Lazy generation?!? I’m 31 years old bud. I’m also a foreman/ machine operator for a well know landscape company. 10+ years, 60hr work week. 2 kids, girlfriend and baby mama. Volunteer fireman. I just want to play the game in a timely fashion. We will use the button they put in the game. You can keep doin what your doin since you have so much free time. Have a good day punkin ;)@vindictive
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Reaction86 wrote: »
    Lazy generation?!? I’m 31 years old bud. I’m also a foreman/ machine operator for a well know landscape company. 10+ years, 60hr work week. 2 kids, girlfriend and baby mama. Volunteer fireman. I just want to play the game in a timely fashion. We will use the button they put in the game. You can keep doin what your doin since you have so much free time. Have a good day punkin ;)@vindictive

He’s not even lying.
  • xxSkidsxxxxSkidsxx Posts: 28

Vindictive wrote: »
    Lol do you guys want it to wipe your behind too? What a lazy generation.Q10

Oh yeah that's a great idea, can they do that too ?? That way when I time bathroom breaks for AM its a win win !!
  • Lol skids!
  • Punkin? Okay respect but tbh my situation is not much different @Reaction86 except I'm your elder & as you see I don't often make it to the forums often because I am either doing rl or trying to better my acct in my spare time & hats off to you for your volunteer work. I definitely don't volunteer my time but thank you so much sir for doing it & those like you who do as well. You all are definitely important people in society. Thanks for your services. I apologize to you but still lots of lazy kids who were taught everyone is equal & all deserve equal things. No imo this is far from the truth. There is & always will be a pecking order in society. For example, growing up playing Little League Baseball it was a competition. There was at the end of the season a rewards ceremony. Top 3 teams of each division received trophies for their achievements. First of course got the big grand trophies second place were alot smaller & third place received plaques. It was bragging rights for playing hard, showing up for practices and games. Working hard & achieving goals. Now what I'm speaking of is the generation of sissified parents who thought it'd be a good idea that all the kids received the same rewards because they didn't want their kids to feel like they were left out or under achievers. Well truth be told your kid is an under achiever who didn't put time in to learn how to play the game or hone their skills to become a better ballplayer. You know the onew that usually sat down playing in the dirt in the outfield because they were "bored". There was no balls being hit their way at the time. My dad would have kicked our butts had either myself or my 2 brothers done this during a game. We were taught hands on our knees be alert at all times and give 110% or don't bother playing. If we lost, which was rare but did happen to use that as motivation to try harder. So anyway, so I'm not soapboxing, this was what I was referring to by that statement but it sounds like you are a very contributing individual so this was not intended towards you sir & I apologize to you & definitely did not intend to belittle your lifestyle. Keep up the hard work "punkin"!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    xxSkidsxx wrote: »
    Vindictive wrote: »
    Lol do you guys want it to wipe your behind too? What a lazy generation.Q10

Oh yeah that's a great idea, can they do that too ?? That way when I time bathroom breaks for AM its a win win !!

Username checks out. :D
  • Hey everyone!

This discussion has strayed way off topic from it's original subject. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion for their own reasons so let's not focus on that. Let's focus back on Reaction86's original post!

Thanks!
  • can’t you guys (devs) use a page like the one below for selecting all 4 relics at once? Maybe use the synergy arrows to show which relics stack? Please please
    99r91gythbjx.jpeg
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I think implementing a "loadout" type system(similar to Tekken mobiles waza system) that enables us to set up multiple relic formations that we can access from the base and swap between easily.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    guys I think it is meant to be pumpkin, not punkin. Just had to get that out there
  • Dave, that’s what my girl calls me but let’s keep that a secret
  • While we’re on the relic thing, why can’t we forge them? That would help tidy things up as well
  • You should let us forge relics into one stronger relic, it would help with the clutter.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    You should let us forge relics into one stronger relic, it would help with the clutter.

I like this idea.