Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New raid hack or just a glitch??

Check out the guys with the impossible to raid base at the tops of the raid leaderboard... base is very low strength rating, but when you attack, you cannot establish connection and actually fight and just time out and fail. Many people already verify same issue with same account...
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited March 2018
    Same here. At least 5 other guys have said the same thing. I know we're not supposed to post username info, but this case is so cut and dry hacking that I have no qualms doing it. Below you can see they raided my 30k base loaded with Harm Accelerators with a team PI of 3500 and came away fully intact.

I then got a successful revenge ticket to go through (that should've been my first clue that they were hacking; I never get revenge tickets to go through, lol) and when I tried to fight the first bot on his base, it went to load the fight as it always does, but then gave a disconnect error. Thinking it was an internet connection, I disconnected and tried fighting on my phone network; same disconnect error happened again. So the hacker is getting medals and chips both from offensive wins and defensive wins because nobody has the chance to even complete their base, let alone fight the first bot. Not very sporting of him.

(Image removed by Moderator)

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    It also happen to me. Same base.
  • As the new update arrives the cheating has returned.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    How hard can it be to weed out these cheaters. But all we can do is keep reporting them
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Account now has higher raid medal count than base defense rating. Now that's funny
    How to report that guy?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    How? Seriously how was he not detected? I bet all 18 players in his alliance do the same, get rid of him..!
    q9qx476ad81f.gif
    He is now top in leaderboard. With 3* bot.
  • edited March 2018
    Hey Everyone!

Sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, if you feel you have come across an alliance that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation.

Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!
This discussion has been closed.