Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Need Clarification -Armor Mastery

3u6shbgdunzb.png

Hoping Kabam staff or members can clarify what the Armor mastery is saying. Its very conveluted as to how much armor it applies? If its a fixed amount, a linear item, an adjusting mastery with a curve?

How does this work? Whats the formula?

Thx.

Comments

• HrockHrock Posts: 132
    It says survive longer..odd wording? Is this apply 1 to 4 percent of base armor?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i would guess 2% armor boost
  • SquiddySquiddy Posts: 6
    And how does Armor work? Obviously it reduces incoming damage... but is it melee damage? Ranged? Special? All of the above?
    And in any case, would +2% armor mean -2% damage taken?
    Please clarify, Kabam
    @Kabam Miike
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I wish we could get values for armor
    124 views and no answer? Does that mean this adds a percent of base armor? 1 to 4 percentage? Was looking at putting a point here maybe..to offset glass cannon impacts.

Thx in advance.
    Bump for answer or clarification on this mastery? What does it exactly do? Please kabam?

Thx.
    @Kabam Miike is this a question i can email support on and find answer? I dont want to keep bugging or taking up forum space if you think so?

Thx.
  • Hrock wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is this a question i can email support on and find answer? I dont want to keep bugging or taking up forum space if you think so?

Thx.

You can try, but it's 50/50 odds they'll reply back "Thank you for your inquiry. I checked and can confirm that there is no armor whatsoever in the game. I can only assume you mean a different game and need to contact their technical support. Have a nice day!"

But to try and answer your question, it says it adds a percentage, so it'll affect the base armor of the bot (that magical, mystical number they can't disclose). The same way that grindor, rotf megatron, and ramjet all have a passive that bumps their "base" value.

The bottom line is, don't waste your mastery points. Even at 4% (the max), you're talking about shaving 40ish points of damage for every 1,000 points that you get hit for.