Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bug on launching a new Away Mission in Mobile Command

Hello,

I'd like to report a bug in Mobile Command which happens every now and then after a mission is done.
After i'm announced that the away mission is done i go in to colect the rewards.
After collecting, if i decide to start a new one from the remaining missions sometimes the moment i click on a new mission i don't get the pop-up to chose which bots to chose for the mission. The screen just freezez on the blurred blue background with nothing on the screen and i have to restart the game afterwhich it works fine.

Mobile phone: Sony Z3+
Model nr. E6553
Android V: 7.1.1

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BobnfloydBobnfloyd Posts: 31
    I've e had this bug on my s8+ for 3 months now. Happens pretty much 1/3 of my away missions. Have to force close and then restart game.
  • Options
    I've had this for over a month. I've just been to lazy to post anything. 75% of the time it freezes after EVERY away mission requiring a restart.

HTC U11
    Whatever the current Android build is
  • Options
    XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I've never had this happen using the Pixel 1 or 2.
  • Options
    Nathen14 wrote: »
    Again, try my suggestion, have experienced the issue and it works as a fix

I've tried it all my friend. Waiting before trying to start one, exiting and reentering the away mission center before trying, even starting them over an hour later when the center refreshes (I won't run raid chip missions because gold is to precious). It still does it randomly about 80-90% of the time.
  • Options
    Thank you for all of the detail! I really appreciate it. I'm gonna send out this report to the team right now.
  • Options
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Same here

How is it that you see the results (failed) but it doesnt look like you have pressed the reveal button?