Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid system needs to be looked at

First of all, the Revenge system is broken. Trying to take revenge on raids gives an error message.

There needs to be a way to stash your raid chips. You have two high ticket items available in the store for 75k raid chips but keeping a high balance of raid chips makes you an easy target for raids. And even if the system wasn't bugging out when I try to take revenge, I still don't get back what was taken. It's taking one step forward and ten steps back towards getting the high ticket items. It makes little sense.

Comments

• SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    edited April 2017
    Thats why you can buy shields with energon, so you will not get raided
  • SteelSH wrote: »
    Thats why you can buy shields with energon, so you will not get raided

That's a poor solution to bad game design. Every other base raiding game has a method for storing your loot.

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Beta players have all figured ways to get the 75k and there is a few ways to do so. There are issues with raid system but chip loss ect is not really one of them just part of game you can only lose about 20% of your stash at a time. Don't expect to get them at low level they aren't intended for that
    One of things that a lot of the top alliance leaders been discussing is the cost of wins vs losses on badges which effects raid ascent. Scoring on ascent is up to 3k and no one has ever been over 2 k as said, as well each raid ascent has dropped leaderboard down by hundred points or more. Before they started people were at 1800 plus now we have 15 or less above 1500. Something with a more flat system a win is 20 badges a loss is 10 or more score for succeful defense would be more beneficial

Current state you can lose 60 in one loss and win maybe 35ish on top and spread gets worse as you climb
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    Just get them from away missions that can't raid if you home.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    My suggestion it's that Kabam manages somehow to create a way that you can't raid a person who's offline/not playing the game. In my case, I'm a F2P and I spend most of my time at work and/or at university. It's kind of frustrating to open the game when I have some free time and seeing that I have been raided 5+ times, losing almost all of my raid chips.

That, or increase Away Missions raid chip rewards
    Always spend chips or put shield up before your offline extended period of time we all sleep we all have hours offline we all get raided.

As well as your account gets stronger your away mission rewards ect do get better if you haven't noticed
  • aren't we supposed to be warned we're being raided?
    I just logged in for the first time today, when i finished yesterday I had 9k raid chips, I now have 36
  • Mustangjon..
    What will you tell us alltime? fact ist.. whatever you put in base, you will get loose your chips and medals and you can only endless buy protecting shields.. i have 3500 Baserating and get plundered by 2Stars troop under 750.. everyone that got a 4* ruins all in your base.. mods, artefacts complete useless, to weak,.. if i put 6000k in base will i got plundered by high lvl 4Stars bots.. every time, 100dret of players comes to steal from other user.. average all 3h by 0 raidchips in base.. only for 25+ medals.. higher chips in base = more attacks on my base.. fexpl.. i had 16k raidchips.. got 12 attacks in 8h over night,, if i had more chips i get then 100 attacks? its totally bad balanced and KI intelligence
    if i loose also each defending how will i ever get 18k.. 75k or 2M??? NEVER EVER??

The game is like 2 weeks old. Do you think you should be buying all the end game shop items regularly yet?

Hint: No

Even a lot of Beta users aren't at that stage yet.
    edited April 2017
    If you sit on 16k chips your asking to be raided once again use chips up or buy shields don't cry you got raided. As stated you have a 3k base??? Then once again your not suppose to be saving for superconductors, you should be spending on t2 and t1 sparks

And for the hundredth time people have told you, no one has ranked up 4* bots get over it
    Your a 3000 defense base it's going to be best even my 7700 defense base gets beat it's part of the system.

Do you pm and apologize to everyone you raid for stealing their chips as well since it's not fair? You got those chips from somewhere
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    a player with maxed out 2* team should be able to beat a 3k base. Dont even need revive or heals.

You arent suppose to save chips if you have a weak base. Raid 3x then spend all chips immediately. Stop trying to save up chips until you have better defenders.

Start with maxing all your 2* bots and mods. Buy T1 then once you have at least 7 maxed 2* start buying t2.
  • Hey everybody, we are currently looking at the Raid System, and possibly ways to make it more manageable. If we come up with anything, we'll let you guys know as soon as we can!

Also, we are aware that the Revenge Button is currently broken, and are still looking into that as well.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Hey everybody, we are currently looking at the Raid System, and possibly ways to make it more manageable. If we come up with anything, we'll let you guys know as soon as we can!

Also, we are aware that the Revenge Button is currently broken, and are still looking into that as well.

As someone that came over to FtF from MCoC, point blank, if the current raid system isn't fixed, I'll quit. I am not going to get sucked into a BS premium economy to try and maintain my character, so if those are your hopes, you'll lose me as a customer ASAP.

The current system stinks. It's 2 steps forward, 3 back. The frequency of raids is just outright stupid. I've been raided 4 times in an hour. Even trying to gain medals is pretty pointless under this setup. I always spend raid chips immeditaly, so I'm not even an ideal target.

Put simply, the raid system as implemented sucks, and if you don't fix it, you lose me. And many others I assume.
    So if you spend them immediately who cares if your raided? They aren't getting anything
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I thought you lost medals if you were raided? Or am I completely off on that?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I tend to raid for the daily mod crystal, maybe get some ORE if I feel like it. The system's okay, I just wish I had a way to save a set percentage of my raid chips so I could ever-so-gradually build up to an alpha essence. Not saying it should be easy, but the most I've ever had was 10k and that got raided pretty hard almost immediately.
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    So if you spend them immediately who cares if your raided? They aren't getting anything

Don't you think it would be better to SAVE some chips so you can eventually buy the more expensive stuff? Like T3 alpha essences that you need to rank up your bots? I know technically you can get them through Alliance Missions, but that's iffy at best. With my alliance I was just now able to earn 2 crystals, ONE of which gave me a whole 150 essences. At that rate I'd rather be able to get them through raid chips. Oh, but I can't because people keep stealing them.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Mustangjon wrote: »

I spend them because the idiotic game system forces me to. I would accrue them if it were possible. Plus, as others have said, you lose medals too. The whole setup is just poorly thought out.
    There are no t3 but t2 and you guys will get there it takes time some of us played for months and can now aquire 100k chips in a day. Which we now have our t2 maxed and are getting alpha essences at 18k+ each it's a progression system we started by earning t1 then moved up to t2 harder bases you can beat more medals I typically get 4-10k per raid now depending on if someone is holding chips or not. You guys will get there I promise. Game isn't designed to beat in a day or week or two weeks