Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Five Star Crystal Pool

I know on the 14th day of the anniversary calendar we will get 500 5* shards and see some bots in the pool, but may we see the whole thing? Thanks ;) (please no mixmaster.. or hound lol)
Tagged:

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    i think it’ll be 6 bots.
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    OG prime
    Grimlock
    Drift
    prowl.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Tough wrote: »
    i think it’ll be 6 bots.
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    OG prime
    Grimlock
    Drift
    prowl.

All demigod/godtiers? Don’t think that’ll happen, remember how awful the 6* pool was on mcoc, think we’ll be getting just average bots, yet useful ones
  • What no Mega ??? Huh
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    i think it’ll be 6 bots.
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    OG prime
    Grimlock
    Drift
    prowl.

All demigod/godtiers? Don’t think that’ll happen, remember how awful the 6* pool was on mcoc, think we’ll be getting just average bots, yet useful ones

nearly every bot is good, or has the potential
    to be good. I'm not sure the tier system exists yet
    DaveJL wrote: »
    i think it’ll be 6 bots.
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    OG prime
    Grimlock
    Drift
    prowl.

Of course, imo every bit has decent use, except for hound and mixmaster.. I’m actually making a PowerPoint showing bots from best to worst, and the tier list (my opinion)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    i think it’ll be 6 bots.
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    OG prime
    Grimlock
    Drift
    prowl.

Of course, imo every bit has decent use, except for hound and mixmaster.. I’m actually making a PowerPoint showing bots from best to worst, and the tier list (my opinion)

What's bad about Mixmaster? His specials can be absolutely lethal and if you get acid debuffs he does good damage, and duped he can tank like hell...

Hound isn't great, but can stack some damage when he has them burning
    i think it’ll be 6 bots.
    Soundwave
    Ironhide
    OG prime
    Grimlock
    Drift
    prowl.

What's bad about Mixmaster? His specials can be absolutely lethal and if you get acid debuffs he does good damage, and duped he can tank like hell...

Hound isn't great, but can stack some damage when he has them burning

Mixmaster relies too much on luck, and has awful stats, but thank god he isn’t in the pool, check Miike’s 5 star thread
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd love to have a five-star Mixmaster. Can you imagine how bad his specials would hurt?
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'd love to have a five-star Mixmaster. Can you imagine how bad his specials would hurt?

If you’re lucky to crit, there’s just much better bots, mixmaster to me and most is just poo