Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid event rank rewards

So I'm not one to complain about rewards when my alliance comes short on getting points... but I feel it's ridiculous to rank 5th on the leaderboard and not receive any rank rewards for it. I believe this should be changed so that more alliances qualify for rank. Getting the final milestone is no easy task (there were only 5 this round lol) I believe it would be logical to simply make rank rewards start at milestone 2 or 3 instead of the final one. As it stands now only a handful of super active alliances will get anything out of this event :(

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited April 2017
    Last one we were 3rd and got nothing I feel your pain, I personally think there should be 7 blitzs one a day allow ranking easier and the hardest grinders still benefit as much as lower ones

Also lowering ranking requirements below final milestone will help. And yes I know more ally's will rank over time but it's tough even with a solid established ally as is
  • JaebirdJaebird Posts: 5
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Last one we were 3rd and got nothing I feel your pain, I personally think there should be 7 blitzs one a day allow ranking easier and the hardest grinders still benefit as much as lower ones

Also lowering ranking requirements below final milestone will help. And yes I know more ally's will rank over time but it's tough even with a solid established ally as is

Dang... I thought 5th was bad lol
    But I agree 7 blitzs would make it a lot easier. Hopefully we get a tweak of some kind but I'm not to confident tbh
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Rank requirements should honestly be in line with Arenas, 2nd milestone. If everyone can get a prize on there own by reaching milestone 2 in arena why can't a group of people do the same thing?