Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game is down!

The game is simply down. Cannot login.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    edited March 2018
    Same, cant log in, is there a emergency maintenance?

Okay, game is working again.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Game is on. Just retry a few times.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    DonApis wrote: »
    Game is on. Just retry a few times.

Tried to launch three times in a row and it FCs each time.

k5jt0hgwmufk.png
  • Up now. Just in time for my raid to have timed out...
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    It’s going in and out it’s up for a little bit then down again @Kabam Miike
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Still getting error....
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited March 2018
    Mines still down, been about 35 minutes. Did a complete uninstall and reinstall. Nothing, but I'm still getting alerts. :D
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Ok. Now the game is truly down for me.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    It’s on then it’s off. Dropped out while I was on a raid durning a fight. Serious stability issues right now.
  • Hey Everybody,

We have a fix for this coming, and are just testing this right now. Stay tuned, we're gonna get this pushed out ASAP!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Yup,just got booted and can’t log in anymore
  • Hey Everybody,

We have a fix for this coming, and are just testing this right now. Stay tuned, we're gonna get this pushed out ASAP!

Cool, good to hear.

I tried to log on after the alert came though and I'm getting the same error everyone else is getting.
    Hey Everybody,

Don't think you can slide me a cool 6000 energon for the inconvenience do you? ;)
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    XhibitA wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Don't think you can slide me a cool 6000 energon for the inconvenience do you? ;)

and a 4* tact bee? pls
  • XhibitA wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Forget that! How about a shiny 5* crystal! ;)
  • Spark5215Spark5215 Posts: 19
    How about just deploy version 6.0 now?
  • C’mon , I scheduled my hide in the bathroom to play AM time for right now .......
    JoeGibbs3 wrote: »
    C’mon , I scheduled my hide in the bathroom to play AM time for right now .......

AM during a BM. Classic B)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    XhibitA wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Forget that! How about a shiny 5* crystal! ;)

Lol that'd be handy