Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game drains battery like Shockwave

I’m certain there’s been a thread about this already, but it’s time we have something done about this problem. The game annihilates my battery life, I’ve put backlight on low and put low power mode on but it still drains faster then an F1 racing car!

Today I experienced 45% down to 16% in under ten minutes (was doing AM fights). I feel like this battery problem is getting worse and worse, is it somehow related to storage? Because my storage is extremely low right now. And I’m on an iPhone 6s

If you guys are working on it already then thank you, and try your best to have it fixed soon, if not please please do work on it.
Tagged:

Comments

• AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Haha love the title! I have a R4 Shockwave, and that’s some hardcore draining!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

I have 4* shock boy too and I’m aiming for R4, but 20 T2C and no sodding tech!! Seems he may be staying at R2 for a while.. ;(
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Please fix glitches that has been going on since day 1 this game makes my iphone 7+ hot as hel
  • Haha love the title! I have a R4 Shockwave, and that’s some hardcore draining!

I have 4* shock boy too and I’m aiming for R4, but 20 T2C and no sodding tech!! Seems he may be staying at R2 for a while.. ;(

They have this thing called a daily mission, in fact the whole day Thursday you can grind tech sparks!

Of course, that would require you to work for them... :D Seriously? Only 93 dailies?

2xcfe04z3b5u.png

They have this thing called a daily mission, in fact the whole day Thursday you can grind tech sparks!

Of course, that would require you to work for them... :D Seriously? Only 93 dailies?

2xcfe04z3b5u.png

I see it as a waste of energy since it gives pitiful amounts of t2c, but we’re going off topic let’s talk about the OP please
  • Haha love the title! I have a R4 Shockwave, and that’s some hardcore draining!

2xcfe04z3b5u.png

I see it as a waste of energy since it gives pitiful amounts of t2c, but we’re going off topic let’s talk about the OP please

True enough.

I have a year old Android phone and have no battery problems at all (knock on wood). Since the complaints are heavily iPhone related, I'm betting that's the problem. I know the graphics on Inqosly's YouTube channel are waaay better than mine (despite me having a newer flagship phone), but his battery just melts if he's not plugged in.

I remember hearing a big fuss about Apple messing with older iPhone batteries, so I wonder if that contributes. But my money is on the graphics. The absolutely NEED to allow user controlled settings (high, medium, and low). I can't believe they don't do that.

2xcfe04z3b5u.png

True enough.

I have a year old Android phone and have no battery problems at all (knock on wood). Since the complaints are heavily iPhone related, I'm betting that's the problem. I know the graphics on Inqosly's YouTube channel are waaay better than mine (despite me having a newer flagship phone), but his battery just melts if he's not plugged in.

I remember hearing a big fuss about Apple messing with older iPhone batteries, so I wonder if that contributes. But my money is on the graphics. The absolutely NEED to allow user controlled settings (high, medium, and low). I can't believe they don't do that.

I believe Inqosly uses the same phone as me, and they wouldn’t be messing with my battery yet since I got my phone in December

2xcfe04z3b5u.png

True enough.

I believe Inqosly uses the same phone as me, and they wouldn’t be messing with my battery yet since I got my phone in December

Yeah, I think he does. It's gotta be the graphics then. I remember the first video of his I watched. I was like "WTF are these destroyable pillars? And look how shiny all the hits are!"

If I have to put up with lights and smoke in the FOREGROUND to block my view (someone seriously needs fired at kabam for adding that!), then I want the option for the high end graphics. Likewise I want the option to keep them off if it drains the battery to much.

2xcfe04z3b5u.png

True enough.

Yeah, I think he does. It's gotta be the graphics then. I remember the first video of his I watched. I was like "WTF are these destroyable pillars? And look how shiny all the hits are!"

If I have to put up with lights and smoke in the FOREGROUND to block my view (someone seriously needs fired at kabam for adding that!), then I want the option for the high end graphics. Likewise I want the option to keep them off if it drains the battery to much.

The pillars aren’t too bad, but I agree it may be graphics quality related