Demolitions Alliance Quest Missing

Several of us players have noticed there is no Class Use: Demolitions Alliance Quest at all when there should have been one about two hours ago from this post. Will this be resolved soon? Or will we have to put up with no Class Alliance Quests for a few bugged days?

Comments

  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    Yep same here
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 423
    Same here
  • LOADING1_LOADING1_ Posts: 12
    Same here for our whole alliance?????
  • Same here ... :(
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 175
    mhnrl5wwdfbd.png
    Megatron would be enraged. Waspinator not happy. This bug is as bad as rodents leaking lubricants!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    woo224 wrote: »
    mhnrl5wwdfbd.png
    Megatron would be enraged. Waspinator not happy. This bug is as bad as rodents leaking lubricants!

    Wazzzzzzzpinator nevvver getzzzz what wazzzzzzpinator wantzzz
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 225
    edited March 2018
    Any update @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

    Same is occurring with 3-day event (and I have expiring resources...)
  • AlcethAlceth Posts: 12
    Two events missing indeed.
    @Kabam Miike quick fix pl for those of us who have ore and spark expiring. Thx
  • The only one I have is the raid event 5g37k1iluo3r.png
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    The AEs are disappearing! The AEs are disappearing!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,043
    Everyone in my alliance is going crazy about this bug. Please fix this ASAP or at least compensate us
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Everyone in my alliance is going crazy about this bug. Please fix this ASAP or at least compensate us

    I'll be happy if they at least give us the points we're earning while waiting. Thank god I noticed this before I started leveling my bots... But I'm impatient and have been waiting for over a week so...

    Somebody at kabam needs to WAKE UP AND PUSH THE RESET BUTTON!
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 54
    Guys, Kabam is preparing Objectives Events. Relax.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,547
    They took the day off for César Chávez Day.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    They took the day off for César Chávez Day.

    5 hours in and not ONE reply from our half a dozen forum mods, or it being noticed by a game admin.... I'm thinking you might be right
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,139
    Darm0k wrote: »
    They took the day off for César Chávez Day.

    5 hours in and not ONE reply from our half a dozen forum mods, or it being noticed by a game admin.... I'm thinking you might be right
    z z Z
  • LOADING1_LOADING1_ Posts: 12
    Mine has just come back up on with the bot level and rank up but the times have been counting down as normal, times need to be reset really to be fair to all.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 423
    Its back.
Sign In or Register to comment.