Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mixmaster

Is he any good?
I got him as a 3* a few days ago and got him to rank 2, he seems to be a bit weak on attack compared to others

Comments

• Options
    DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    edited April 2017
    He's ok, his way of applying poison stacks is too slow though which I think is the problem. It's supposed to make up for his weaker attack but it's just not quite there.

I think if you can unlock his signature ability Concussive Block though he'll be better. It's basically a Parry from MCOC minus the stun and instead deals some damage. I haven't duped him yet.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    From my experience with him he's not a demo bot which is suppose to do crazy special damage ie ironhide I've stacked the max attack buffs and did l2 and l3 special with much disappointment
  • Options
    I finally decided to use his S3 last night(usually only do S2's on characters) and you know, it's definitely his best move.

That being said, his damage output and rate of energy build up is still pretty bad to try and balance around that.
  • Options
    He really needs looking at.
    I have him in my team just because he's a 3* but my awakened 2* optimus prime is better
  • Options
    Mixmaster sucks his damage output is like punching someone with a bag of GUACAMOLE!!! please fix