Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arcee - Recommend Modules

Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Hi all,

Looking for some fan feedback on what Modules you've found/fought that you would recommend for Arcee. I'll add them to this data card once we get enough feedback. Vote for the best Mod and then tell me why and please give me, also give me a backup Mod as well in your post since we can't vote for two options. I will be doing different bots when I can get the time up next will be Blackout.

Also the poll only allow 10 options so these five are not listed so you'll have to write them in your post:
- Superconductor
- Transwarp Cell
- Prime Module
- Tech Console
- Scout's Sentry

Could I ask @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Karma to help me fill in the stats for the 2* to 4*? Thanks
gmmy6vz9zyov.jpg

Arcee - Recommend Modules 18 votes

E.M.I. Module
5%
Gunz0 1 vote
Exo-Filter
0%
Harm Accelerator
5%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Laser Guidance Module
55%
CandKaneFaithz17KillMasterCDrShotgunKittenPrimeXhibitASuperiorSoundwaveBlack_ThoughtDutch1980Bumblebee_Stings 10 votes
Nightbird's Mark
27%
French_BakerManthroxxSkidsxxNinjaHunterXBntyhntr3232_ 5 votes
Paralyzer
5%
Bumblebee254 1 vote
Repair Module
0%
Robot Resource
0%
Security Module
0%
Strange Refractor
0%

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Laser Guidance Module
    Just can’t argue
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Laser Guidance Module
    The Laser Guidence mod is the best pairing IMO. I do think that she is proficient with the Harm Accelerator too as a second though.
    Laser Guidance Module
    XhibitA wrote: »
    The Laser Guidence mod is the best pairing IMO. I do think that she is proficient with the Harm Accelerator too as a second though.

She’s hard enough to dodge, now with laser guidance you’ll melt like butter
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Laser Guidance Module
    I don’t really think she’s a good bot for base defense though. She’s pretty much made of paper too, stronger only than WB. Both MV and IH eat her up easily.

If really have to choose, then LGM. But LGM with Soundwave, Wasp or Megatron is more effective imo. HA with tanky brawler bots with thick armour is more effective so the HA can chip away at your life while you are trying to bring down their armour.
    Laser Guidance Module
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I don’t really think she’s a good bot for base defense though. She’s pretty much made of paper too, stronger only than WB. Both MV and IH eat her up easily.

If really have to choose, then LGM. But LGM with Soundwave, Wasp or Megatron is more effective imo. HA with tanky brawler bots with thick armour is more effective so the HA can chip away at your life while you are trying to bring down their armour.

I've been leveled by Arcee stacking bleeds on top of the HA which is why I think it is effective with her as well. Sure it works well for slowly bleeding people out while fighting tanks but if you stack bleed on top of it, it can lead to a fast death.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Laser Guidance Module
    I've been leveled by Arcee stacking bleeds on top of the HA which is why I think it is effective with her as well. Sure it works well for slowly bleeding people out while fighting tanks but if you stack bleed on top of it, it can lead to a fast death.

Sounds like you don’t bring MV, Primal or Grimlock for your raids... I also used to take Arcee on range shock path in AM with IH, so I don’t really think much of her. She was vastly improved after one of the past updates, but not sure I’d consider her first for base defender.

Laser Guidance Module

Sounds like you don’t bring MV, Primal or Grimlock for your raids... I also used to take Arcee on range shock path in AM with IH, so I don’t really think much of her. She was vastly improved after one of the past updates, but not sure I’d consider her first for base defender.

I don’t bring them, which is why arcee gives me bad times
    Laser Guidance Module

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have Grimlock or MV1. I do have Primal but he's part of my B team which I don't typically take on Raids unless we're running AM.
    Laser Guidance Module

Yeah, unfortunately I don't have Grimlock or MV1. I do have Primal but he's part of my B team which I don't typically take on Raids unless we're running AM.

Primal and grimlock also need dupe, unless you’re running beast purification team
    edited March 2018
    Laser Guidance Module
    Primal and grimlock also need dupe, unless you’re running beast purification team

Yup yup, that's my B team. Primal, Rhinox and Dino with Primal and Rhinox duped so far.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Laser Guidance Module
    Her ranged game is strong
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Nightbird's Mark
    While LGM is the obvious choice overall, an awakened nightbird mark can make Arcee absolutely maddening (and deadly) to fight against. She will evade both melee and ranged attacks at a good clip, and counter with heavy hits.
    Laser Guidance Module
    Manthro wrote: »
    While LGM is the obvious choice overall, an awakened nightbird mark can make Arcee absolutely maddening (and deadly) to fight against. She will evade both melee and ranged attacks at a good clip, and counter with heavy hits.
    If you’re going to have this matchup, put her at the very back of your base if NBM is duped
  • Wow, 6 votes is the top.

Clearly I've seriously underestimated how many people are on this forum. I was going to post up Blackout (Grindor) tomorrow but this looks like it's just a waste of time.

Thank you to all those who voted and left feedback I really appreciate it.