Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kickback's sidestep may be suffering from a similar "Sticky Feet" issue (and possibly Ramjet)

Yeah, that title kinda sounds like a poorly-translated-from-Chinese sentence, but I think it's a real issue.

I've noticed that when playing as Kickback and you go to sidestep and then move in to counter-combo, that you just simply can't; you get hit with another enemy combo instead. My working theory here is that his sidestep lasts too long and needs to be shortened so you can get your own counter-combo in. I'd welcome a larger sample size, so anyone else experiencing this, please chime in.

I also noticed the same thing when it comes to Ramjet's backstep and sidestep too. I think it's his herky-jerky drunken-sailor haymakers that he throws makes those backsteps and sidesteps difficult or impossible to do, but I don't know why that would be causing that. I just know that after whatever it was you did to fix Primal makes me think that there's hope for these two bots.

Thanks, @Kabam Vydious !

Comments

• HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited March 2018
    Noticing same issue with Kickback. Not trusting to R4 him and AM.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Soundwave has had the same issue, and Shockwave is really not wanting to throw a heavy when you want him to.
    Something definitely has happened since the last update to many bots.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    Kickback feels extremely sluggish and sticky to me, although all my bots seem to need more exaggerated swiping moves than normal for dashing in any direction since the last update. I've noticed it on two devices, but my alliance mates haven't noticed a change. I'm much more frequently getting caught up firing a third ranged shot when I intend to rush in.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I have been using ramjet, and it seem that ramjet also got this problem.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    How can Ramjet have sticky feet when his feet don’t even touch the floor
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    How can Ramjet have sticky feet when his feet don’t even touch the floor

Faulty boosters?