Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About the exclusive "Anniversary Relic" for veteran players

@Kabam Miike, I've been thnking of this for a while. In the Anniversary thread you made, you mention that players that played Forged to Fight from the beggining would receive an exclusive Anniversary Relic.

Will this Relic be available to collect in any other way? Because, as an example, I would have installed Forged to Fight in its global release date. However, I had difficulties and it wasn't possible, so I downloaded it weeks later. It wouldn't be fair for players like me - who weren't able to play the game from start - to lose the opportunity to collect an exclusive Relic.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    You should be okay if you created your account and played before May 2017
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I think this is a nice way to show some appreciation for the players who started with them from the beginning, but in the same time it’s a giant middle finger for the majority of the players, it just like telling them you don’t matter.
    The best solution in my opinion is to give it to everyone who completed a year so if you started in April you get this month, if you started in May you will get next month and so on.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It’s going to be a G1 matrix
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes I luuhhh this idea since im one of those people:)
    I should've kept my 1* Bumblebee I got for pre-registering.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    We don't even know what the relic will do yet, so no sense in complaining about it.

It might be completely irrelevant, and do something like +5 gold per arena fight.

• Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Manthro wrote: »
    We don't even know what the relic will do yet, so no sense in complaining about it.

It might be completely irrelevant, and do something like +5 gold per arena fight.
    I’ll take that lol
  • Hey All,

The Relic will be rewarded to all Commanders who joined us before we released 1.1, which was in May 2017. We're not sure if we'll have other ways for Commanders to get this in the future, since it is meant to be a special Anniversary Gift, but it is a possibility.
  • How can we find out when we started playing?
    How can we find out when we started playing?
    One way is through the forums, your account is linked to the forums, if you entered the forums when you started playing then you can see in your profile the join date.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    How can we find out when we started playing?
    One way is through the forums, your account is linked to the forums, if you entered the forums when you started playing then you can see in your profile the join date.

I didn't join the forums right away. Not sure how long it was until I even knew about them lol. I know when I first started the base looked waaaaay different lol
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    If you’re an Apple user, it will be in your purchase history
  • Hey All,

The Relic will be rewarded to all Commanders who joined us before we released 1.1, which was in May 2017. We're not sure if we'll have other ways for Commanders to get this in the future, since it is meant to be a special Anniversary Gift, but it is a possibility.

Don't do it Mike, I know that the world has changed and everyone should get a participation reward because they're special in their own way. What's the point of giving away a special reward only to make it available to everyone later. Seems.... well stupid.

FYI, I will not be getting this relic myself but I won't be losing any sleep over it either.
    Hey All,

Don't do it Mike, I know that the world has changed and everyone should get a participation reward because they're special in their own way. What's the point of giving away a special reward only to make it available to everyone later. Seems.... well stupid.

FYI, I will not be getting this relic myself but I won't be losing any sleep over it either.

Oh I’m so traumatised! How these draconian Kabaams dare not give me a parcipitation award! I am special! Now I need a safe space!! Protest on Twitter!
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I think this is a nice way to show some appreciation for the players who started with them from the beginning, but in the same time it’s a giant middle finger for the majority of the players, it just like telling them you don’t matter.

This is how things should be. There's no reason why they have to release something to everyone. I remember weeks after starting this game, playing every single day, and all of a sudden new players got a special welcome calendar but anyone who has been playing already didn't get one.

Or again, I was playing every day in the beginning but a friend of mine stops playing for a month and comes back to a special "Welcome Back" calendar with a free 4* OG and an T1A and some other crap that most people couldn't even get their hands on.

Anyone not getting this relic has no right to complain. It is what it is. Kabam picks and chooses all the time and this wont be the last time they do it either.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    TKO wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

This is how things should be. There's no reason why they have to release something to everyone. I remember weeks after starting this game, playing every single day, and all of a sudden new players got a special welcome calendar but anyone who has been playing already didn't get one.

Or again, I was playing every day in the beginning but a friend of mine stops playing for a month and comes back to a special "Welcome Back" calendar with a free 4* OG and an T1A and some other crap that most people couldn't even get their hands on.

Anyone not getting this relic has no right to complain. It is what it is. Kabam picks and chooses all the time and this wont be the last time they do it either.

I didn’t get the special welcome calendar nor the welcome back calendar & I will not get the new relic because I started playing in June.
    Honestly I don’t care for all of the above because I play for free so anything I got is due to my hard work.
    I am just trying to say that if you want to reward the veteran players only that’s mean you don’t encourage new players to join, is that a good business model? Kabam know better.
    By the way I did complain about the welcome calendar & the welcome back calendar.
  • Hey All,

@Kabam Miike, can we at least get a picture of the Relic?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Hey All,

Just search "Kabam Miike" on facebook
    TKO wrote: »
    Hey All,

Just search "Kabam Miike" on facebook

Can you show a picture? Cannot be asked to make a Facebook account
  • I can't share a picture yet... But you'll all see soon enough!
  • Thanks @Kabam Miike, I jost hope other players get the opportunity to get this Relic. Perhaps, in the next months(or any others)' Log-In Calendars - just like you did with the "Revenge of the Fallen" Matrix of Leadership from th V2.0 Event Calendar.
    fabvznau4loj.jpeg
    Happy anniversary Forged to fight
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wasn’t April Fool’s Day a couple days ago? That’s okay, I don’t think I qualify for the relic anyways.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    fabvznau4loj.jpeg

Seriously!?!? Useless...
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited April 2018
    That mixed with my other +10%, +15% and +5% XP relics will have me to 55 in no time. I wouldn't say it's useless...That's +45% XP without any Boosts active.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    fabvznau4loj.jpeg

Seriously!?!? Useless...

It looks cool tho
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    fabvznau4loj.jpeg

Seriously!?!? Useless...

It looks cool tho

put it in your base, it looks not very cool tho
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    This is a pretty disappointing relic to give to players who have supported this game for over a year now.

I was hoping that the bonus would be more along the lines of the Effigy of Solus Prime relic - which provides a HP bonus to all bots in all game modes. A 15% exp increase in story quests is pretty....meh, and its already been done before with the Unstable Energon Cube relic.

Thanks, I guess. Another relic to gather dust.
  • @Stitch626 at this point, I just collect Relics for pure "collector fan" dedication. Bonus are, always have been, and always will suck. I just wish people who supported the game / completed an insanely hard Spotlight Mission or Challenge / completed Legends of Cybertron's Rulers of Kaon, etc. would receive something that was actually WORTH their endeavors and dedication.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    Question:

- At the moment i have Tier1 Matrix of Leadership (the 5% one).

- The first store purchase i ever made:
    Order number: GPA.3304-8198-5527-04723
    Order date: 20-Jun-2017 21:59:57 EEST
    This store purchase was made when i already had 3 star bots, so i was playing way before that.

- Only made the forum account a couple of days ago.

Despite all these facts i didn't get the matrix. Is there no way this can get verified? I'd really love that Relic.