Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What do YOU love most about The Forge?

VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
So there is this other game, and in that other unrelated game, a totally different group of developers posed a question. Now, I’m not into that game anymore, but I love Forged to Fight!

In that spirit, I thought those completely unrelated Developers might really love to hear from you about what in The Forge keeps you coming back. What do you love about this game that ties us all together, and what do you love about your fellow players and Alliance mates? Got any great or meaningful stories you want to share with them? Maybe they want to hear them!

(and of course, keep your constructive feedback about changes you would like to see, bug reports and other stuff coming, just… in the other threads!)

<3 your TFTF Family

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I haven't seen my fellow alliance mates in months...but I love free loot
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    coz the Transformers here look real and as if it's playing the toys on my mobile device itself. Devs also stick closely to the look, feel, and lore of the Transformers be it from the cartoons or movies.

me personally is a big Transformers fan too.. I go crazy with those toys. Hence why I keep coming back!
  • Options
    XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I love the Dark Brotherhood. It is by far one of the BEST alliances ever B).
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    XhibitA wrote: »

Have you not heard of the dark brotherhood?
  • Options
    Generation 1 style Trailbreaker!
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    XhibitA wrote: »

I have never seen someone that loved their alliance...probably never will see another one...
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    3D Arena, 3D Arena, 3D Arena. I've never been particularly into traditional fighting games, like Tekken and Street Fighter and such, but I love the Fight Night boxing games. The 3D Arena gives so much more opportunity for players to experiment with strategy and fighting style, and that's what keeps me drawn to this game. Don't get me wrong, I'm a massive Transformers fan, but I'm also a massive Marvel comics fan but MCOC does nothing for me, it just bores me. This, on the other hand - they could swap the transformers for My Little Pony characters and it would still be the most entertaining fighting game in the app store.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This should have been a POLL!
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited August 2018
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I’ll kick it off:

1. Unlike “other games” TFTF Forging gives the sense that when new star levels are released, your old investments aren’t wasted because they can be forged into new champs.

Possible improvement could be made to increase the effects of forging to something more akin to Duping, but still it feels like the goalpost isn’t being pulled away from you like in “other games”.

2. I love the slower pace by which champs are rolled out. Again, it doesn’t feel like the game is pulling away from you at light speed. It leaves you feeling there is a reasonable chance of duping you champs.

3. THE BOTS ARE BALANCED!!!

4. 3D environments make the world feel more rich.

5. Monthly quests feel like an adventure! Like a story unfolding.

Possible improvement, new maps and environment tweaks would be nice. Color, brightness, just to set the mood.

6. Availability of resources feels very balanced to me.

Still feeel the same. This 7.0 thing doesn’t change that for me.

Add:

Real access to 5 star feature bots the month of thier release!
  • Options
    Best mobile game I have ever palyed.
  • Options
    VouterVouter Posts: 25
    f2p can compete to the top, skill is all matters