Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Phone is portable heater...

This is really frustrating. You guys really need to fix the lagging and battery heating up because its just ridiculous at this point. I can't even enjoy playing because my hands are on fire and my actions are all so delayed. I can't get through 10 seconds of the first fight in "Revenge of the King" without my phone heating up and everything being slowed down.

I know you guys keep saying you are working on fixing this and every patch/update that comes out you announce that these issues are fixed but that can't be true because most people are still experiencing this issue.

I took my phone to the Apple store to see if maybe there is something wrong with the battery and after they ran their diagnostics they said everything passed the test.

Come on Kabam!

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it works good on iPhone 8 and X though.. but yea can't force players to buy that just to play this game.

Kabam needs to find a solution to this.. FAST. Should be their top priority to prevent players from rage quitting due to this.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Davien wrote: »
    it works good on iPhone 8 and X though.. but yea can't force players to buy that just to play this game.

Kabam needs to find a solution to this.. FAST. Should be their top priority to prevent players from rage quitting due to this.

I'm getting so frustrated.. I dont plan on updating my phone until September/October... Does that mean I cant beat any hard content without spending $$$$$$$ to pass through all the lag??