Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are 5 Star Leadership bonuses bot-based or class-based?

@Kabam Miike any info on this?

Thanks!

Comments

• GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    a1muq0i8leb3.jpg
    Curious to get some clarification on this as well. I tested with my 5* drift and he was only giving this synergy to another 4* drift and no other bot. In the descriptions it says to all lower tier teammates.

Can we please get more input on this and fix it if needed @Kabam Miike ?

• Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    9gr1si3grvke.png
    Prowls is crit rate and I believe primal is attack
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    And do they still have the normal synergy? Eg megatron’s Forged To lead
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    all the pre-existing synergies should work and I'm guessing that this is class-based, so all 5 star Scouts will most likely have the 10% extra crit rate, all 5 star warriors will have 10% extra crit damage, techs with power gain and so on.

But yeah, definitely sounds like a bug if it's only giving it to its 4 star counterparts.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    If it's only giving it to bots of the same class, I'd say that's a bug too personally - there's nothing in the description about it being class based.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I don’t know, from the looks of the synergy description and the one portrait, it looks like it’s working as described, it’ll only work with 4, 3 and 2 Star drifts, for it to work with another bot, that bots portrait needs to be in the synergy, look at Soundwave and CW Prime as an example.