Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Achievement : need clarification on rating

ZangZang Posts: 34
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Can someone or @Kabam Miike can explain me how the rating is count.

If i understand boosts, relics and masteries aren’t count so my rating for the 20k achievement should be less than what the display show (15379) but it show more in achievement (19945)
qm15mjr4hr01.jpeg
myu933rigw1f.jpeg

There must be another thing ?
As example, a teammate have a less rating on select bot screen display (15267) but reach the 20k and it show 20580 in the 30k achievement

Just want to understand the mechanics and reach this achievement
Thanks

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I second this, I was looking at it and trying to figure it out but nothing made sense.
  • It looks like your defence is taken into account, which makes it easier to achieve (well not now for me, but the day I will have 7 4r5 or 5*)

0ozdh9mu1nf2.jpg
    hizolaiqx82h.jpg
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Ok ok so it’s on the rating of seven bots
    Thx beastybear
    Will give a try it in 4h when the raid team will be available for defense
  • Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited April 2018
    Zang wrote: »
    Ok ok so it’s on the rating of seven bots
    Thx beastybear
    Will give a try it in 4h when the raid team will be available for defense

Let me know what you find out, because I could do the same. However if they need to be on their base spot for a day I couldn't do it as I need them bots for the AM too.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    It looks like your defence is taken into account, which makes it easier to achieve (well not now for me, but the day I will have 7 4r5 or 5*)

0ozdh9mu1nf2.jpg
    hizolaiqx82h.jpg

It is true that the defencer rating is taken into account.
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    That’s it
    It’s the defense rating
    802igbizdqeu.jpeg

Let me know what you find out, because I could do the same. However if they need to be on their base spot for a day I couldn't do it as I need them bots for the AM too.

Just place the highest defense, claim rewards if you reach an achievement then replace your usual defense