Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Commander lvl 55

Anyone hit lvl 55 yet?

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    doubtful... you will need A LOT of experience... I used 5 refills + 115% exp boost and only got halfway to 51
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Ok then ill post in a hour or so when i hit it lol
    Rewards for 52-54 are the same as 51 so im hoping it’s different for 55
    If you wanna go ahead and rush to 55 right now with all the energon needed for those refills, go ahead... you'll just be sitting at 55 for another year wishing you saved that energon...
    edited April 2018
    I was setting at 50 for 8-10 months so no different
    SteelSH wrote: »
    I was setting at 50 for 8-10 months so no different

That's exactly my point... You could be holding your energon for other useful things
    Will for one there mastery points to get, the ore from the grind and the t3c essence i never had before so it was worth it in the end for me
  • SteelSH wrote: »
    Rewards for 52-54 are the same as 51 so im hoping it’s different for 55

What are the rewards for 51?

I'm in no rush, just burning my energy for xp as it comes. Only about a third of the way to 51.
    For lvl 51
    3h6sz329wvrb.jpeg
    ut3halhizx1i.jpeg
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Awesome, post what you get at 55.
  • Wow! It's about time the level rewards were worth the effort!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    52 and 53 are the same
    And 54
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Level 55 will also prolly be the same, but the achievement you get is dope so I’m happy with these rewards, that’s half of a t3c for each class!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Widow is already at 53. Hittin' it so hard he's putting coffee grinders to shame. But yeah it looks like 51-54 will all probably be 1000 each. We'll see what 55 brings. Hopefully 5k each, lol.
    Ok guys at 55 and for anyone hopping for amazing rewards at 55 here it isuhjqtt78pia4.jpeg
    dlpks3bfk0c2.jpeg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    At least they didn’t insult you by giving you another XP boost.
    Can't you just take screenshots? Why you gotta take a picture of the screen?
    Ok guys at 55 and for anyone hopping for amazing rewards at 55 here it is

I'll "Hop" all day for amazing rewards
    Cause I didn’t want to lose the screen by pressing the buttons wrong and lose it lol
    Tbh i was expecting a 4* crystal or some 5* shards but nope. Thanks kabam lol
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    That’s half of a t3c of each class don’t see a reason to complain...
    Im happy thou dont get me wrong a total of 5k each of each class of t3c is very nice. I ranked a ton of bot. Which was will needed
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Cause I didn’t want to lose the screen by pressing the buttons wrong and lose it lol

I feel you
    @SteelSH how many energon you use? Which story mod you're doing?
    I did act 3 ch 3 part 6 mega showdown. With the boost and relics i was getting 4200 xp a fight and boss give 8200 xp. Autoplay the unduped path and its pretty fast moving thou. Now others like 3.4.6 but i find that shockwave boss is unpredictable in autoplay and could kill your team easily. For refills I estimate 12 refills a lvl so that 480 energon per lvl. You gets 150 energon each rank up so you gets like 750 energon back.
    I did act 3 ch 3 part 6 mega showdown. With the boost and relics i was getting 4200 xp a fight and boss give 8200 xp. Autoplay the unduped path and its pretty fast moving thou. Now others like 3.4.6 but i find that shockwave boss is unpredictable in autoplay and could kill your team easily. For refills I estimate 12 refills a lvl so that 480 energon per lvl. You gets 150 energon each rank up so you gets like 750 energon back.

Orait. Thanks.